Have the privilege of staying in one of the most beautiful streets of Porto's historic center - World Heritage - where history, art, music and gastronomy melt, thus creating a magical atmosphere.
Enjoy a typical experience in a modern, quiet and cozy setting, with a nice patio where you can relax with family or friends.
It will be the place where you will find your refuge. Inserted in the heart of heritage, this house will be an extension of the historic neighborhood and its soul.
- Please don´t smoke inside.
- Our community is very quiet, please respect our neighbor’s privacy and monitor noise levels during the night time.
- Please leave the apartment as you found it: take the waste out, turn all lights and heating off and close the windows.
IMMIGRATION & BORDERS SERVICES
On your arrival and in order to stay in the apartment, I will ask some personal data from each guests, in order to communicate to the Portuguese Immigration and Borders Service (SEF). This obligation falls on companies exploiting hotel establishments, as well on those which provide the accommodation to foreigner’s citizens, including nationals of other member states of the European Union.
- The time of arrival and departure are flexible depending on the apartment availability and schedules.
- Because it is an accommodation without a reception desk, it is important that the guest is always contactable on the day of the arrival and the time pre-arranged for the arrival are respected.
- In case of delay, it is important that the guest makes a valid and timely contact (phone call or text message). Without this notice and more than 1h late, the check-in will be rescheduled depending on my availability and charged a fee of 10 €.
- For a late Check-in after 20h (8 p.m.) 20€ paid directly upon check-in.