* This family home is very centrally located in the Prinseneiland area, 2 stops from CS and in walking distance of the Haarlemmerplein and Westerpark. You will enjoy this family-friendly house with amazing views, a luxurious 4-layer King-size Coco-mat designer bed, the open kitchen and living room, the outside area and our motorboats. This house is very suitable for families with children or couples. ** We can accommodate a maximum of 4 adults or families with up to 4 kids
* This beautiful and spacious (130m2) ground level waterfront apartment is located along the Prinseneiland canal, one of the hidden gems in Amsterdam. Located in centre of Amsterdam it’s in walking distance of Haarlemmerplein and Westerpark, but away from what locals consider busy and overcrowded inner city tourist areas like Red Light District or Leidseplein. Public transport busses #18, #21 and #22 and tram #3 (going to Museum square) are around the corner. It's the perfect base for families or couples, wanting a stay in a beautiful yet more local and quiet area while exploring city, whilst still being in walking distance of it.
Our house is located in the water, so you can relax and unwind overlooking the Canal and enjoy the boats to go pass....
This home suits a maximum of 4 adults or families/households of 6 people with a maximum of 4 children. We are also open to (non) simultaneous home exchange.
* Light & spacious apartment tastefully decorated with modern art and with amazing views of the authentic old Prinseneiland canal
* Large living space with open dining and kitchen area
* Fully equipped kitchen with fridge/freezer, oven, dishwasher and Illy coffee machine
* Masterbedroom with luxurious 4-layer 100% organic King-size designer, Coco-mat bed, wardrobe and TV
* Luxurious bathroom with double sink, double bath and shower
* Bedroom with single bunkbed, 1 junior bed and amazing waterviews
* Bedroom with 2 single beds, seating area and amazing waterviews
* Kids bedroom with 1 junior bed, so only suitable for kids
* Garden area to sit outside in the sun and enjoy the view
* Terrace boats to sit on to to take for a tour around the islands
* Secured carpark
Included in the nightly rate: towels, linens, coffee/tea, handsoap. A washing machine, dryer, ironing board, iron and hairdryer can also be found in the apartment. We have a Stokke TrippTrapp (baby) chairs, baby beds and two strollers which can be borrowed.
We'll always try to do the check-in ourselves, but since we are away on holiday ourselves we may not always be able to. But you can contact us 24/7 for help or assistance.
** This home suits a maximum of 4 adults or families of 6 with a maximum of 4 kids. **
The beds in the kids bedroom are junior beds. Babybed and 2 Stokke TrippTrapp chairs available.
Please respect the neighbors. No noise outside after 10 pm. We are non-smokers so please do not smoke inside our house. Feel free to use the garden area. Feel free to borrow our electric boat.
- Please respect the neighbors. No noise outside after 10 pm. We are non-smokers, so please do not smoke inside our house. Feel free to sit outside on our patio.
Hello, we are Esther & Jan!
Esther is a business professional, working in the field of sustainability and has lived overseas in countries such as; Aruba, Bonaire, Spain, Australia and New Zealand. Jan is an entrepeneur in the Restaurant & Hospitality industry and has lived in Amsterdam for 25 years. Together we have 2 young kids from 5 and 3 years old. We both share a passion for good food and great wines and love to travel (preferably with AirBNB). Since we feel personal contact is very important we do not work with an hosting agency, but we do everything ourselves. We will be on site to personally meet you upon arrival for your check in and will be available 24/7 during your stay. We enjoy meeting new people and having both worked in the tourism & hospitality industry, we want to ensure you will have a fantastic time in Amsterdam!
So please do not hesitate to contact us with any of your questions or special requests and we'll try to answer them & help you out as soon as possible!
** Please note Kobalt Inn are official Short-stay apartments. This means we pay city and tourist tax, we have permits and and are registered at the Chamber of Commerce. We can only accept more than 2 adults per apartment when they are from the same family or household. We have 2 apartments and per apartment we can accommodate families with up to a maximum of 4 children **