Basement living space located in a quiet neighborhood close to Bailey's Crossroads, and Skyline Towers. Convenient access to Mark Center, Pentagon, and 45 minutes from DC during rush hour. You’ll love this place because it is backed to a wooded stream, and includes a private kitchenette, bedroom, bathroom, and living space. Space is great for couples, solo adventurers, and especially business travelers. To get around, a car is the ideal option (about 1 mi to closest public transport).
You will have full (non-shared) access to the basement living room, bedroom, kitchenette, and bathroom. The only shared spaces are the deck, and utility room where the washer and dryer are located.
Feel free to explore the woods out back, it's full of wildlife. Enjoy the song birds and deer.
We keep busy lives, so our intent is to provide this space as autonomously as possible. If there are questions or need for amenities, please let us know and we will respond as quickly as possible.
- No additional overnight guests outside those identified in the Airbnb booking. (Visits by a limited number of friends and family is okay.)
- No 3rd-party bookings (e.g. booking for a friend or relative), per Airbnb policy
- No use of fireplace.
- No Smoking Indoors.
- No loud music or noises between 11pm - 9am.
- No abuse of internet and network access (i.e. sharing illegal content, running torrent clients, accessing other connected networks)
- No parking in driveway, carport, or in front of fire hydrant. Parking is curbside only (it is free, and plenty is available).
- Laundry must be removed, and lint filter cleaned immediately once completed.