My place is close to parks, fishing, hiking. You’ll love my place because of proximity to river and cozy back patio.
This is a beautiful and quiet family retreat to escape the summer heat. It is nestled among the pines in a quiet neighborhood on large lots along the edge of the east verde river. In the winter you have a place to bring the kids to play in the snow, because of our higher elevation. Sit by the cozy fireplace, yes firewood is always provided.
Just bring your clothes and food. There are some toys for children.
Full access with the exception of the owners locker in the master bedroom and storage shed in the yard.
We are simply a phone call away to answer any questions or concerns, with support in the area in the event of an emergency.
There are rare times when the river is not running and we have no way of knowing.
RENTAL RULES AND REGULATIONS (Cabin)
The cabin, is located at 3068 N Neal Drive, Payson, AZ 85541 cabin Ph(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 3 P.M. AZ time AND CHECK OUT IS Noon AZ time. NO Early Check-ins.
2. This is a NON SMOKING cabin.
3. Pets are permitted in rental cabin only with prior approval. $50 per pet fee applies. All pets must be leashed at all times. Pet owners are responsible for cleaning up of any/all pet refuse. Pets are not allowed on furniture at any time. Please do not wash pets in the tub, shower or indoor sink areas. Any evidence of pets on furniture may incur extra cleaning fees. All pets must be up to date on rabies vaccinations and all other vaccinations. Heartworm preventive is highly recommended. All pets are to be treated with Advantage or similar topical flea and tick repellent three (3) days prior to arrival. Fleas and tick are present in this area and can cause harmful/fatal illness to humans and pets. All items above are the sole responsibility of the pet owner. The cabin owners assume no responsibility for illness or injury that may incur to pets or humans while on the premises.
4. We will not rent to vacationing students or singles under 21 years of age unless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent.
5. DAMAGE/RESERVATION DEPOSIT- A damage/reservation deposit of $200 is required. This must be received within 24hrs of booking the reservation. The deposit automatically converts to a security/damage deposit upon arrival. The deposit is NOT applied toward rent; however, it is fully refundable within (14) days of departure, provided the following provisions are met.
a. No damage is done to cabin or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
b. No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
c. All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in refuse containers outside, and soiled dishes are placed in the dishwasher and cleaned. One load of laundry is started.
d. All keys are left in the lock box and cabin is left locked.
e. All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
f. No linens are lost or damaged.
g. NO Early check-in or late check out.
6. PAYMENT –The BALANCE OF RENT is due fourteen (14) days before your arrival date.
7. CANCELLATIONS – A 5 day notice is required for cancellation. All cancellations are subject to a 5% Cancellation fee to cover credit card fees. Cancellation or early departure does not warrant any refund of rent or deposit.
8. MONTHLY RESERVATION CANCELLATIONS – Monthly renters must cancel one hundred twenty (120) days prior to check-in. Monthly renters who make a change that results in a shortened stay must be made at least ninety (90) days prior to check-in.
9. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY- The maximum number of guests per cabin is limited to seven (7) persons. An additional charge or $10.00 per person per night for guests in addition to seven (7) will be assessed.
THIS PROPERTY REQUIRES A TWO (2) NIGHT MINIMUM STAY; 3 nights during peak and holiday seasons.
10. Longer minimum stays may be required during holiday periods. If a rental is taken for less than two days, the guest will be charged the two-night rate.
11. INCLUSIVE FEES – Rates include a one-time linen-towel setup. Amenity fees are included in the rental rate.
12. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE – While linens and bath towels are included in the cabin, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate however is available at an additional rate. We suggest you bring your own beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the cabins.
13. RATE CHANGES – Rates subject to change without notice.
14. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS – Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check in.
15. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS – Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
16(URL HIDDEN)PARKING – Parking is limited to two (2) vehicles. Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Parking on the road is not permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees and is the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
17. STORM POLICY/ROAD CONDITIONS – No refunds will be given for storms. Mountain roads can be curvy and steep. Gravel drives are well maintained, however we highly recommend four wheel drive and/or chains during the snow months. We do not refund due to road conditions.
18. This cabin is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premises.