La Casa Luna is on the side of the main house (occupied by the owners), located in a peaceful neighborhood on beach side of A1A. Beachy and funky decor, tile floors, fully equipped kitchen, and sleeper/sofa in den and queen bed in bedroom. It shares the back garden and black bottom swimming pool (designed to look like a pond) with the main house. Walk one short block to the beach. Two courtyards with patio furniture. Ocean to the front and Inter-coastal waterway to the back across A1A.
- No more then 4 people max. No exceptions
- Pets are allowed for an extra $100 fee and must be approved at time of booking. I'll send you a 'special offer' with the fee included, which you will need to approve before the reservation will go through. Pets must get along with cats (2 hang around outside on the property).
- Quiet neighborhood, pool time ends at 11 pm
- Room for one car in driveway, only street parking available for second car
- Wash off beach sand with outdoor showers (located in front driveway or backyard) before swimming in the pool
- Cottage comes with a fully equipped kitchen and 2 bath/hand/washcloths towels & 1 beach towel per person and are not exchanged for clean ones during your stay. Please bring your own if you will need more then that.
- Use of fire pit only with owners permission prior to starting one and strictly on a seasonal basis. No fires during dry seasons. Owner must be on premises.