Welcome in our appartment. We are a family living in Antibes in a cozy appartment with an incredible 180 degree view on the sea and sun entering in every windows.
During your stay, you'll live with the sea and discover that the sea is not only blue but deep blue (when cold) or grey blue (before night) or marron (after rain) or light blue (morning) etc..
Enjoy during breakfast sailing boats exiting Antibes's port, milliardaire yatchs (i.e. during Cannes festival), le fort Carré.
The appartment is 4th floor, approximately 60 square meters divided in 3 rooms, 2 bedrooms and a living room.
2 balconies are availables all around the appartment that is surrounded by Sun.
In one bedroom you'll find a double bed. In a second bedroom, my 2 daugthers are sleeping in 2 singles bed.
In the living room, the sofa can be turned into a double bed.
And we are speaking english/french !
Be our guest and we'll do our best to help you.
- We provide sheets and towels so that you are not carrying heavy luggage if you stay 3 or more nights, otherwise you'll have to bring your stuff (i can rent you sheets and towels for 10€ per traveller at extra costs).
- Free Internet access, free phone land line for domestic calls
- Appartment is warm/hot during winter (collective heating system)
To avoid disappointments, be aware that :
- We are asking a caution
- Clean the appartement before leaving
- Appartment is 4th floor with no elevator :-(
- Appartment is cosy but not spacious, espécially the kid bedroom
- And we don't have a TV sorry ;-)
As a traveler myself, I would be happy to discuss about the region. As much as possible, I'll provide a paper guide of the region and maps.
J'habite à Antibes avec mes deux filles (10 et 6 ans) et nous laissons notre appartement bien situé en bord de mer à l'occasion ou pour les vacances.
Je suis en général disponible pour vous donner des conseils, spécialement si vous venez visiter la région avec des enfants. La chambre remplie de jouets fait en général très plaisir.