My place is a contemporary and cool condo, with lots of stairs, close to Union Station, H St Corridor, U St Corridor, Ivy City, Union Market, Brentwood, and Walking Distance to NOMA Metro. You’ll love my place because of the location, the people, the ambiance, and the neighborhood. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, families (with kids), big groups, and furry friends (pets).
Visit the wonderful city of Washington DC and stay in a spacious contemporary condo! This condo will take your breath away with the gorgeous view of the capital from 2 levels. This condo is a 3 level home with 3 spacious rooms, 2.5 bathroom, bar, full kitchen and dining area, all while being eco-friendly with the bamboo flooring and granite countertops. The open floor plan is great to relax in and the large windows make the rooms cozy. Make your visit to Washington DC the most enjoyable and one you will never forget while staying in our condo!
As a guest, you have access to all the spaces in the condo. If you are driving and have a car, there is a free garage in the back of the condo with the entrance to the unit. No need to park in the street and worry about the parking restrictions enforced by the city. Avoid yourself a $100 parking ticket. If you are not driving, the NOMA metro is just a short walk away (on the Metropolitan Branch Trail).
Anything I can do to make your stay more comfortable, please let me know. I can be reached via cell at (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) or you may reach Charles Warner at (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
Since the condo is on the top level, we do have neighbors below us. Please be mindful of them. Thank you!
The condo has a lot of stairs - there are 3 levels within the condo and it is a high-rise, so there are a lot of stairs.
Also, Washington DC is a major US city so there is city noise, please keep this in mind. If you do not like city noise, then maybe Washington DC is not the best place to visit. Just something to keep in mind.
WIFI is NOT an amenity provided in the listing, so please be aware. I do offer use of a hotspot but we cannot be held responsible for the quality of the internet access. Thank you for your understanding :)
1. No smoking – let’s prevent cancer together - please don’t smoke
2. Inside the condo, the trash bins are located under the kitchen sink. -Regular trash bin is on the LEFT (big bin)
-Recycling bin in on the RIGHT (small bin)
3. Let’s all be clean - Please dispose of the trash in the trash containers in the back by the garage area, not in the front on R St. at the end of your stay.
-Green bins are for regular trash
-Blue bins are for recycling
4. Let the light shine in! But please be careful when pulling the gray blinds in the master bedroom up and down, they can fall down pretty easily
5. Let’s keep the place intact
6. Be gentle with the furniture please
7. No damaging the furniture
8. When possible, please use the coasters provided on the glass table in the main living area
9. No pulling on the railings going up and down the stairs, in the front and back of the condo
10. Only park in the 1 garage in the back of the condo, we only have 1 garage, not 2 (the other garage is our neighbor’s garage. If you park in the wrong garage, your car will get towed)
Please be sure to watch these videos on how to open the gates located at the top of each stair case, one in the front and one in the back. The link to the videos are below. They are private so I will have emailed you the links to them directly as well.
Top of Stairs from Front Door Baby Gate (black color gate):
Top of Stairs from Back Door Leading to Garage (green color gate):
Thank you so much in advance for reading through these rules and following them!
I am a mom of 4 kids but only 1 of them doesn't bark or meow ;-) My family and I are vegetarian 80% of the time and the other 20% of the time we are vegan! We are huge animal welfare advocates and love all animals, big or small. My husband and I love to sit down and watch a good movie eating popcorn! Who doesn't like a good movie or popcorn?
Thank you for visiting this wonderful city of ours, Washington DC. It's full of delight! I hope you enjoy your stay in our condo and enjoy our quaint Eckington neighborhood. Take a nice walk along the Metro Branch Trail only a block away or just take a stroll down the street. I have no doubt you will love everything around you!
We've tried to make your stay as enjoyable as possible while in our condo. It is spacious, colorful, and cozy so have fun! Be sure to take a moment and simply relax on the balconies, from the main floor or the bedroom. The view is spectacular!