You’ll love my house not only because of its location but also of the comfortable the house can bring to you.
It is good for business travellers, families (with kids), and big groups.
3 stories house with 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms. Master bedroom has ensuite.
There are 2 parking spaces (FREE) in the secured garage
Super fast fiber optic Internet with Netflix
- Ground floor
Very large bedroom with queen size bed
A queen size air mattress for a group more than 6 people
Laundry area with sink, washing machine and dryer
Backdoor to go directly to the garage
- 1st floor:
Kitchen, dining, living, balcony
- 2nd floor
1 master bedroom with ensuite
1 bedroom with queen size bed
1 bedroom with double size bed
1 shared bathroom and toilet combined
The whole house will be yours during your stay.
Not all the time I can meet the guest in person but the self check-in option is very convenient for you to check in at your arrival time
Guests are expected to treat the house as if it was their own and leave it in respectable condition on departure. Absolutely no smoking, no parties and no pets.
- Please have your shoes off. I have some slippers to use in-house as it's a wall to wall carpet house.
- Turn off lightings and heaters every time you go out.
- Please be warned that the fire alarm is rather sensitive, so be sure to open the balcony door and switch on the range hood while cooking, cos if it goes off, you'll be liable for the costs of the fire truck's visit.
- You will be responsible for the fine and the damage if there is any.
- You will be responsible for all accidents that happen in the house (burns caused from hot water or from cooking, electric shocks, falling from beds, tripping over or slips in the bathroom and other places...)
- Children should be supervised and accompanied by an adult all the time, especially in balcony area.
- The use of the house for any illegal purpose is strictly prohibited.
- Check-ins are between 3pm - 9pm. If you plan to check-in after 9pm, there will be AU$30 surcharge. Check-outs are no later than 10am, $100 will applied with late check out.
Please inform me the check-in and check-out time so that I can have a better preparation, thanks.
Hi, I'm Vicky, a friendly person. I love travelling, cooking and decorating.
I've been using Airbnb for my trips since 2011 so that I understand the needs for a holiday accommodation. It's not only about a good location but also about a good quality of the house itself.
As I'm trying to bring all the best as I can to my apartments and it's also a way I'm bringing to you, my Airbnb guests the best experiences for your trips :)
I hope you'll have a great time in my place
Welcome to Melbourne!