Adventure. Solitude. Connection. Its all here! Not fancy, but clean and comfortably rustic, you can immerse yourself in a novel, go rock climbing and mountain hiking, or reconnect with each other. Large enough for a family yet cozy enough for romance, this is THE place. Close to Snow College, hiking trails, & a drive-in movie. Wood tree swings, clean air, & croaking toads at night are reminiscent of a by-gone era.
- Board games
- Card games
- Books and magazines
- Beds for eight people (2 queens and 4 twins), with a couch and loveseat also available to sleep on. The wooden bunk bed is suitable for youth sleepers only.
- Additionally, bring your own sleeping bags, and you can probably fit another 4 people on the floor. This would make it extremely cozy, but affordable. (Please let us know how many people you will be bringing - there is a $5 charge for each person over 4 - thank you).
- Alarm clock with built-in USB charger
- Fan for additional comfort
- Rustic wall shelf for pocket items, as well as hanging jackets and hats on
- Clean sheets, blankets, and pillows
- DVD player and flat screen monitor (with HDMI connection; no TV reception)
- Leather couch and love seat
- Wood stove with a glass front
- Basic place settings for 12 individuals
- Pots, pans, and cooking utensils
- Over the stove microwave
- Farm house rustic wood table with two benches and two chairs (seats 6-8)
- Wireless Internet
- Floor space for sleeping bags in the living room, game room, and master bedroom
- A folding table and chairs are available at no extra charge, and can be used on the front lawn or back concrete patio.
- Sparkling clear well water, chlorine and chemical free, comes from an underground stream about 60 feet below the surface.
- Put up a tent (your own) on the front lawn, or sleep out under the stars.
- Fire pit, with wood provided
- Picnic tables
- Shaded lawn
- Pellet gun shooting area (bring your own BB or pellet guns)
- Tree swings
The electronic admittance code will be given to you a few days before your arrival.
There is plenty of parking, in front or on the South side of the house. We will be putting in lawn on the South side of the house soon, so please don't drive or walk on that area.
The fire pit is south of the house, near the RV, pavilions, and cabin. You are welcome to use this as well as the picnic tables and roasting sticks that are there.
The thermostat is in the hall just behind the fridge.
The pellet gun shooting area is East of the house. Go on the southeast edge of the back lawn area, and you will find that it is marked in various increments, up to 100 feet distance from the target area.
We split our time between this home and another. We do have an off-grid cabin about 70 yards away, and will probably be spending time in this and our RV during the summer months. We have a garden area, and are working on other projects around the home.
We are always available via phone (text).
We strive to provide 5-star service. If you don't feel that you can rate us at 5 stars, please get with us to have us help resolve whatever your concerns are.
If you need to check in earlier, or check out later, please let us know. We will do all that we can to accomodate that.
Literally minutes from Maple Canyon, a premier rock climbing site, you are also nearly as close to Ephraim and Snow College, the Manti LDS temple, Fairview canyon, Fairview Museum, miles of ATV trails, and the Manti-Lasal National forest. You are on the North end of the Mormon Heritage Corridor, in the area known as Little Scandinavia. Spring City, just miles away, is filled with artisans from painting to pottery.
- Pets are allowed on the property but NOT in the house. Please honor and respect this.
- Families are welcome.
- For every guest over four there will be an additional fee of $5 per person per night. Thank you.