Casa Mahogany is a private, cozy and relaxing tropical oasis. Beautiful water views are visible from all rooms in this quaint bungalow. Rent a boat or jet ski and greet guests at the dock. Spend a quiet time fishing under the large mahogany tree while enjoying the ocean breeze and the surrounding nature. The house is close to both fine and family-friendly restaurants. Beaches, cultural centers, golf, tennis & shops are all within 2 miles. Suitable for couples, business travelers or families.
Casa Mahogany in itself is a peaceful and relaxing place to stay. The neighborhood is quiet but interesting. Gazing out the bay of windows or sitting on the dock you can often catch a boater gliding passed heading for the open ocean. Just a 20-25 mins ride away. Nature is constantly happening around the home. In the wide canal Manatees sometimes bask and 5 foot Tarpons are frequently found splashing the water to catch mackerel. I have also seen Ospreys swoop down for fish and stingrays wallowing below the dock. In the tree Iguanas hide and blue jays and squirrels play.
Outside the house Pompano is not a sleepy town! There is plenty to do and many places to eat. Other than miles of golden sand beaches and clean blue ocean just 2 miles away there are many other adventurous things to do just as close. Exciting water sports, from deep sea fishing, scuba diving or paddle boarding. Enjoy professional redesigned Golf course by Greg Norman in 2013. Aquatic Center with an Olympic size pool. Community Park with 16 Tennis courts. Amphitheater to watch live known bands. A new Cultural Center with library and 400 seat theatre. There is even a harness track racing and a smoke free casino.
All rooms and closets are accessible.
Please do not tamper with the network equipment located in the main bedroom. These are setup to provide you internet services and other conveniences.
Please don't hesitate to contact us by phone or email if you you should need advise or help.
NOTE: We also offer a Graco Travel Crib for newborn and up to 35" child, sheet and blanket for crib, converts into a compact playard. Feeding High Chair, stylish modern wood design, 3-point adjustable harness suitable for 6months to 3 years old, plastic plate, utensil and cup.
We try to be as flexible as possible however is the following directions will help make you visit safe and enjoyable:
1. Responsible party must be over 21.
2. Please no loud music/noise after 11 pm. It is a residential neighborhood.
3. No drinking glasses at the pool/spa. Plastic glasses are available.
4. No diving in the pool. The deepest end it 5' 9"
5. Please clean the grill after each use.
6. There are no fences between the yard and waterfront and around the pool. Please be mindful of this if you have small children.
7. Smoking is permitted ONLY outdoors.
8. Pets may be allowed to stay but an additional pet deposit of $250 would be required at check-in. This deposit will be returned in full if no damage is caused by your pet at the end of your stay.
9. Additional guest fees of $25 per guest, over 6 guests, applies ONLY to bookings of 3 nights or less minimum stays periods.
- Smoking Outside Only. Please do not leave cigarette ends in the yard.
- Call for possible Pet stays.
-Upon booking we will be sending you a basic Rental Agreement to be signed, (consisting of items and furnishings in the house, rates, etc.)
Welcome to Casa Mahogany. My wife's and I truly enjoyed living in our home in Pompano Beach, Florida where we lived for 17 years. We loved being by the water. There is something peaceful, calming and spiritual about being close to it and the nature it attracts. I have seen manatees basking, 5 ft tarpon splashing, ospreys swooping down for fish, Iguanas and stingrays. As well as being surrounded by water (canal, pool and 2 miles from the beach) there is an abundance of places to dine. We like to treat ourselves to good and varied food so have listed many places for you to visit in our Guest book.