My place is close to restaurants, public transport, and family-friendly activities. You’ll love my place because It is kid-friendly and it looks like a Castle inside with a stage and twinkly lights everywhere! My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, and families. For this option, you'll share the Castle with me (and Nini cat). If you want the whole Castle to yourself, please select the other option -- "entire house." NOTE:Entire house option is best for large groups.
IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ!
HOW DO YOU WANT THE CASTLE ROOM SET UP FOR YOU?
The large Castle room has three options for your enjoyment:
1. PARTY ROOM/MEETING ROOM: It can be set up for you as an open space party room or meeting room with a stage (for karaoke shows, live performances, etc.)
2. "BEDROOM" OPTION: The Castle Room can be set up for you as a second bedroom with futons and air mattresses all over the floor and stage.
3. LIVING ROOM OPTION: It can be set up for you as a living room with a bean bag couch and bean bag chairs and a 60" TV screen. Just let me know how many bean bag chairs you want to use. I own 12 of them.
DO LET ME KNOW IN ADVANCE EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT FOR YOUR ARRIVAL DAY (e.g., Option #1, #2, or #3)
You will not be able to use the back room with this option, as I will stay and work in the back office room. I usually awake everyday at 4:30 a.m. to teach online. You are free to use the rest of the house. One bedroom and one bathroom (the one in the hallway right across from your bedroom) will be exclusively yours.
Make very clear to me exactly what you want/expect from me. Communication is Key.
1. Do you want to visit with me? Or do you prefer to come and go with very little interaction? (I am flexible.)
2. Do you want a children's music show in The Castle Room from me? (There is an additional fee for this option.)
3. Would you like me to cook an awesome breakfast omelet(s) for you? (There is an additional fee for this option.)
4. Would you like homemade pasta noodles with marinara sauce? (There is an additional fee for this option.)
5. I am also a non-denominational licensed minister. The Castle is also used for wedding services, counseling sessions, and communication or creativity seminars.
Nini Cat lives on the premises. If you do not want Nini Cat on the premises during your stay, do let me know, or choose "entire castle" option ($99 per night)
No smoking in the castle!
You will be given a four page check off list to review and sign upon your arrival at the Castle so that all is well.
It's pretty casual here at the Castle. Don't worry about making up the beds or washing the dishes before you leave. I'll take care of that.
In exchange for my flexibility, I prefer guests who are not super uptight and and guests who are not looking for "Martha Stuart" perfection. If your standards are off the charts "hospital sanitation clean," really don't book my Castle, please. Thanks!