This comfortable basement apartment is conveniently located near Ballard and a bus route to downtown.
This roomy daylight basement apartment has:
- a private entrance
- a full kitchen including a dishwasher
- a large bathroom with 2 sinks
- one bedroom queen size bed
- one bedroom queen size futon
- one double air mattress
- laundry adjacent to unit
- high speed wireless internet access
You have a private entrance to the apartment. There are six steps to the entrance.
Shared laundry is available to all guests.
Lovely backyard and deck. Great place to have coffee in the morning.
We live upstairs and are happy to help make your stay enjoyable. We have lived in Seattle most of our lives and hope you enjoy the city as much as we do.
- Designated covered smoking area in back yard. No smoking inside unit.
- No Laundry after 11 pm
Gardener, volunteer, retired college instructor, roadie for my husbands band. I am a Seattle native, my husband a transplant from SoCal. We love Seattle and San Diego, so we visit the sun whenever we can. This is a new home for us, so my gardens are still under construction. Come and watch them grow.