Close to the 12th-century Provençal town of Lorgues, a newly built villa, quiet area, private swimming pool, ample space for outdoor dining and leisure, old oak trees, wild garden and 4 comfortable bedrooms with magnificent views, this Provençal house has everything one could wish for.
Lorgues, with old narrow streets, vaulted passages and ancient stairs is located in the middle of wineries and fields of olive trees in the centre of the Var between the Mediterranean Sea and Gorges du Verdon.
• Quiet rural area called "La douce Ouest", close to the Village of Lorgues
• 4 Spacious Bedrooms with comfortable beds
• 2 Comfortable Bathrooms of which one 'en-suite'
• Large Living, Open Kitchen and adjacent Dining area
• Wonderful south facing Terrace with dinner table for 14 people
• Terrace overlooking 6m x 11m private Swimming Pool with Roman steps
• 150m2 poolside area for leisure and relaxation
• Additional Dinner Area at the poolside
• "Soleillant" with seating and Asian day-bed providing stunning views of the valley with vineyards and forests
• Views form the terraces and rooms of the Massif des Maures with the ancient city of Vieux-Cannet lighting up at night some 20 km away
• Large Basement with table tennis table
Guest can use the whole villa except for a 100-year old Shepherd's Cottage and a Sheep Shed on the property.
• caretaker available for emergencies
• bed sheets and towels can be provided at EUR25 per person
• end-cleaning charged at EUR200; in between cleaning can be arranged at EUR25 p/hr