Single Family Home with 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths and a half bath (can easily accommodate 6 people, maybe more). Attached Garage, Centrally Air-conditioned, Bright and Sunny with a big Lawn. Close to the airport, parks, the city center, art and culture, and great views. My place is good for couples, business travelers, families (with kids), and big groups. 5 minute walk to Lucky Supermarket (6am - 12am), CVS Pharmacy, Home Depot, Starbucks, Taco Bell, Subway. And 5 minute drive to Oakridge Mall.
This is a great 2-story home (relatively new for the Bay Area built in 1997) with bright and sunny large windows and high ceiling. We have the whole house centrally air-conditioned and you can see the wonderful Communication Hill.
Children's park, Grocery Supermarket (Lucky) open 6am-12am, CVS Pharmacy, Starbucks, Fast food like Taco Bell / Subway, Banks (Bank of America, WellsFargo, Chase) are all 5 minute walking distance.
You can access the entire house and enjoy all of the spaces. But please list exactly how many people will be staying in the house during the day and in the night. And definitely no noisy parties, please!
Professionally managed and professionally cleaned.
The home is in a private Court and is very safe with same type of homes.
- Airbnb Guests should show a Government provided picture ID when arriving at the house and before getting the house keys from us
- Please do not smoke inside the house or outside on the property
- Please keep it clean, safe and quiet particularly after 10pm. This is a very nice neighborhood and a neighborhood watch is always active.
- Our gardener services the property on Thursday (once every 2 weeks)
- Every Thursday, for about 2 hours, based on your convenience between 12noon - 5pm, our professional house cleaners will come into the house and clean. Please let them into the house to do their jobs. The cleaners will also take out garbage from inside the house and will place the garbage cans on the street curb for Friday morning City of San Jose garbage pickup