Strategically located in Baixa/Campo das Cebolas at the heart of Lisbon's historical center, with a small balcony and a panoramic view to the river, the apartment is the perfect choice for those who want to be at walking distance of what Lisbon has best to offer !
- Try to keep the apartment the same way you found it . The idea is that you may feel at home in Lisbon.
- The apartment is on a residential building. Do please respect the neighbours and make as minimal noise as possible after 10 p.m.
- Help saving the environment and the bills ;-) (turn off lights, don't waste water, and use the disposal recycle bins, etc.)
- Check-in is after 3 p.m. and check-out is before 11:00 p.m.
- Payments are only taken via airbnb.
Thank you and welcome !
I was born in Lisbon, in one of the most typical neighbour: Alfama, where i spend my childhood and adolescence. With 24 years I started to live abroad and never stop to travel again. But I've always returned to Lisbon. I'm a clinical psychologist, anthropologist and an amateur-photographer. I like art in general (specially cinema, dance, photography, ...), going out, reading, cooking. I like to travel, and I love Lisbon. I've lived in France, Morocco and Turkey.