From the airport, if you take the bus 747, we locate near metro Lionel Groulx & Atwater farmer market. From this metro, you can easily take the Orange line to the historic Old Montreal or the Green line to many shopping centers.
For daily activities, there are many restaurants, supermarket, pharmacies and farmer market around walking distance.
Our kitchen is fully equipped so that you could take full advantage of your visit to our farmer market Atwater.
Feel free to use the backyard for a small group dining.
I will be more than happy to be contacted over the phone in case of emergency or for any help or recommendation.
- Check in: after 13.00 PM, check out is 10.00 AM. If I can accommodate you earlier or later, I may, but you must ask in advance, as in when or before you book. By earlier or later, I mean up to a maximum of two hours earlier or later. No guarantees about availability.
- The person who books must be the person who checks in. I reserve the right to cancel third-party bookings. If you are booking for a family member who is not tech savvy and has trouble verifying his or her identity with Airbnb, please help them with the verification process instead of booking under your name. This will help avoid last minute cancellations on my part.
- If you want to store your luggage, I may be able to do it, depending on my availability that day. Again, please ask in advance, preferably when you book.
- Upon register, please let me know beforehand how many people will be there during your stay. I reserve the right to cancel any booking with unexpected/unnoticed change
- No noise or loud music after 12.00 AM
- Dinner parties with a few friends (under 5 guests) are generally fine in this apartment, but parties or events with lots of people or with loud music are not.
- No smoking, either inside the apartment or in the back. You can only smoke at the front of the building. NO DRUG period.
- No unauthorized guests. Please ask before you bring extra guests into my house.
- Please separate your garbage and recycle.
- No delivery of online purchase during period of not staying
- Please don’t disturb other tenants in the building
- Take your shoes off and use slippers inside the apartment. Do not use our slippers to go out.
- Always leave the entrance door tightly shut and lock at ALL time, especially in the winter
- Whenever the heaters are on, it is strictly prohibited to leave patio doors and windows open. In this case, we will charge an extra of $50 for each time.
- Leave the unit in the same condition as when you arrive