A one bedroom split level flat in Hackney, Stoke Newington.
The flat is on the first floor of a purpose built building.
The bedroom has a double bed and a junior bed, shutters and black out blinds.
The lounge has a two seat sofa bed, a children desk and chair and an LG 42inch TV.
Good size kitchen diner, with two seat dining table, high chair, fridge, freezer, washing machine, toaster, kettle, electric oven and gas hob.
The bathroom has a shower and bathtub.
The flat is at a five minutes walk to Stoke Newington Church Street little "village" of independent shops.
If you're staying with a kid:
- there's a safety gate at the top of the stairs on the bedroom door;
- the bedroom has a junior bed (70x160cm - age 3-7 years) and a waterproof mattress protector;
- there's a high chair in the kitchen and a children desk and chair in the lounge;
- there is a family toilet seat with soft close, small inner seat is for children, larger outer for adults;
- books and toys you can use;
- door stops and finger guards.
The electrical box is on the right above the flat's entrance door.
If you need to close the water, the central water tap is at the building entrance, open the storage door under the stairs and look on the right: you'll find a copper pipe marked with the number 3.
- All the waste must be disposed before you leave: rubbish, green recycling sacks and food waste.
- No shoes, please. Kindly leave your shoes in the entrance corridor and use socks, slippers or just go bare foot.