This beautifully appointed home in the heart of Black Mountain is nestled high in the trees and overlooks natural landscaping. With 3 bedrooms and 2 1/2 bathrooms, the house sleeps 6 guests in a king, queen and two twin beds. Immaculate and well-maintained, this is your perfect home away from home. Relax on the front porch or cookout on the back deck. In the winter stay warm and cozy by the gas-burning fireplace. Lake Tomahawk, golf, dining, shopping, and more only a short distance away.
You must be 25 years of age to rent.
Maximum occupancy is 6 people (including infants and children).
Guest is required to sign our rental agreement within 24 hours of booking. Property access will not be provided without rental agreement.
Questions/concerns? Let us know prior to booking. We're happy to help.
• House must be returned in the same condition (and arrangement) as found.
• Kitchen must be left clean upon departure (refrigerator, stove, microwave, counters, etc.)
• Guests staying over a Tuesday night are responsible for taking the trash to the curb Tuesday evening or Wednesday morning by 7:00 AM.
• Absolutely no smoking inside – smoking permitted outside only with patio doors completely closed. Cigarette butts must be disposed of properly. Ashtray is in the kitchen.
• Be considerate of neighbors and loud noises – guests who disturb neighbors may be asked to leave immediately without refund.
• An adult or supervisor must accompany guests who are under the age of 25 at all times or the party may be asked to leave.
• If you use the BBQ grill & tools, they must be left clean at departure.
• Checkout procedures are provided in the house notebook to ensure a smooth departure. Checkout time is by 10:00 am prompt.