My place is close to restaurants, cafes and parks. You’ll love my place because its so central to local shops and handy bus routes into the city.
See Westfields Riccarton Mall, Movies, Botanical Gardens/Museum. Aquatic Centre & Gym close by.
My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, families and big groups.
House and Studio plus a separate self contained Flat.
Beautiful presentation, new fittings, carpet & floor coverings, curtains etc. New quality furniture.
Introductory Special - Welcome to our newly refurbished Guest Accommodation, your home away from home. We want you to enjoy your stay with us and to pamper yourselves with the following;
* Complementary Continental Breakfast provided for our Guests.
* Complementary bottle of wine for Guests staying 3 nights or more during July.
* Lovely Hamper/goodies for Guests staying 4 nights or more during July/August
* Pick Up and Drop off at Christchurch Airport $26 per trip for 2 Guests
* Pick Up and Drop off in the City $26 per trip for 2-3 Guests
* Our Property has just had an extensive renovation so enjoy the new Kitchen fit out, Lighting, fittings and furnishings including ikea products. New quality linen - kitchenware and accessories, Lovely new lounge suite and luxurious carpet in both living areas.
* Ideally located in ilam/Riccarton - handy to shops, activities and Canterbury University.
* Local outdoor Markets in the area on Saturday and Sunday offering a variety of stalls; crafts, art, antiques, food., entertainment and more.
Our property is unique in that it offers a separate two bedroom flat with its own bathroom and kitchenette, just off the main house, which is three bedroom, plus we have a roomy Studio.
Local buses on both ilam and Riccarton road offer those travelling without a vehicle easy access to transport. Walk to local shops and cafes/takeaways.
Ideal for the business traveler, couples, families or two groups wishing to holiday together but still have their 'own space' if they want to.
Talk to us about how we can help you make the most of your stay. We are based only 3 minutes from the property, so only a phone call away should you require anything or transportation somewhere.
If you would like some help with planning which attractions to visit or how to get there, e.g. Snowboarding/Skiing/Hot Pools e.g. in Hamner Springs (1.5 hours) from Christchurch or the new Hot Pools at Lake Tekapo (2.5 hours) away and Mount Aoraki, spectacular scenery - we are happy to talk to you about this and direct you or lead you to one of our Visitor information bureaus to assist you.
- If you need to smoke, it is ok outside away from the house in the garden area or drive.
- Pick up and Drop off to Christchurch Airport available $26 per trip for two guests
- Pick up and Drop off to City available $26 per trip for two/three guests
- Check in is from 2pm onwards
- Check out is 11:00am