Our place is close to all that Seattle has to offer. An easy walk to vibrant Capitol Hill, parks and Downtown. Convenient to buses and light rail. You’ll love our place because it's a hidden gem tucked away off the street with a lovely small yard. The house is light filled and comfortable with an open concept 1st floor with half bath, and three bedrooms and full bath upstairs. When you are ready to hit the town, it's just a short walk away.
- Shoes off inside please
- Sleeping Arrangements: Bedroom 1, one queen bed. Bedroom 2, one queen bed. Bedroom 3, one full size futon.
- The Space: A beautiful 2 story home in central Seattle in a residential neighborhood with a cozy yard and patio. 3 upstairs bedrooms. Washer and dryer for your use in garage. Wi-Fi access.
- Guest Access: As guests you will have access to the entire house.
- The Neighborhood: The Central District is a popular and walkable neighborhood due to its proximity to downtown, the International District, Pike Place Market and Lake Washington. The "CD" is vibrant but relatively quiet for city living.
- Our home is within a block of a coffee shop, rotating food trucks at Chuck's Hop Shop, Central Cinema and more. Easy walking distance to dozens of restaurants, a large supermarket, parks and playgrounds.
- Getting Around: The #2 bus line is 1/2 block away. If you have a car, you can park it in our designated spot in the driveway we share with our neighbors. If you have a second car, we will leave you our guest pass for street parking which is by permit only Mon - Sat 7am - 9pm . If you like to walk, you can get to many popular places by foot in a short amount of time > Capital Hill .5 mile, Volunteer Park - 1.5 miles, Downtown 1 mile, International District - 1 mile, Lake Washington - 1.5 mile
- Interaction with Guests: We will not be present during our guests stay. But we will put you in touch with our helpful neighbors should you need assistance. You will have the entire house to yourselves.