Located near Skytrain Stations, on a quiet road with lots of green trees, in a local environment. Convenient for both business & leisure travellers. Convenient Stores, Local Food, Restaurants, Supermarket, Pharmacy are just a few mins' walk. Big Shopping Complex, Night Bazaar can be reached in less than 15 mins. Other popular Shopping Centers are also very easily reached by Skytrain. About 25 mins away from Suvarnabhumi Airport and about 15 mins to town. Also near BITEC Convention Centre.
Greetings from the Land of Smile! If you are one of those who want to explore Bangkok but have some concerns about how to communicate with the local, where to go, what to eat, how to get there, etc., I'll be more than happy to help you, and will be around to offer help throughout your stay. :)
- My place is equipped with the following items, which make this house unique and different from the other local houses:
* Security Key Card Access (1 Key Card access to all)
* Elevator or Lift
* Toilet Attached every bedroom
* Wireless Internet each floor
* Helpful Tourist Information in English and Chinese language
- Breakfast upon Request: Please kindly let us know a day in advance if you need us to prepare breakfast for you. We only provide a Continental Breakfast that may include 2 sliced bread with butter/jam/honey, sausage or ham, 1 Fried-Egg, and Milk/Coffee/Tea. The breakfast is chargeable at THB 100 per set and is not included in the room rate.
- Laundry Service: There is a laundry shop just a few mins walk from our place. The price is reasonable. They also offer a discount price for bulk volume. 25 pcs. = THB 400; 50 pcs. = THB 800
- Make Up Room Service: We will clean up your room, change towels every 2 days. Changing bedsheets will be provided only after check-out unless you stay for more than 7 days. Extra cleaning request apart from the above mentioned is subject to cleaning fees (THB 150 / Time)
- No durian in the house, please.
People who know me describe me as a "Wonder Woman." Many find me a "STTACKO person" who carries the following characteristics; Sincere, Thoughtful, Trustworthy, Affectionate, Creative, Kind, and Organised.
I love experiencing new cultures and meeting new people; love exploring new things, welcoming challenges because they help me develop my personality to be a better person or at least to become more mature in life. Making a difference in people's lives is the heart of everything I do.
Looking forward to spending time with you and learning more about your culture. And if you get a chance to visit Bangkok, Thailand, please know that you always have a "HOME" that is ready to give you a warm welcome.