Welcome to the New Forest Traveller's Rest
Located in the heart of the New Forest, close to the sea, our cosy annex is an ideal base to explore the New Forest National Park, the Isle of Wight and the Jurassic Coast.
Set in a quite country lane and beautiful grounds, it is the idyllic place for a break and peaceful rest in a superb relaxing environment.
Close to nature, with access to beautiful garden and use of our heated swimming pool in summer months, The New Forest Traveller's Rest is perfect for couples, young families and their dogs, and those who enjoy country pursuits!
Our one bedroom flat has its own entrance, parking space and front decked terrace.
It consists of ;
- A living/dining room area with a small open plan kitchen and a double sofa bed,
- A bedroom with an European double size bed, plenty of storage and access to the back garden and patio,
- A shower room with washing machine
- Wi-Fi and good mobile phone reception!
Access to beautiful garden and private swimming pool by arrangement, children to be supervised by an adult at all time.
We would be delighted to welcome you and would be happy to help you settle in the flat if you require any assistance.
We will give you any help for advice on local events and sites, to ensure that you get the most out of your stay in the New Forest. There is an information pack in the annex with all you need to know about local restaurants and places to visit.
Our aim is to make your stay as relaxing and memorable as possible. We are constantly looking for ways to improve your experience and welcome your feedback.
English, French and Spanish spoken.
There is great cycling and walking with wonderful scenery, the New Forest animals, and great pubs and restaurants. Please, feel free to bring your bikes as we can store them in a secure place, otherwise there is a bike hire shop in the village.
- Use of heated swimming pool during the summer months (from beginning of June to end of September). The hosts will open and close the pool at agreed times with guests. Children to be supervised at all time by an adult.
- During the day, the guests have access to the garden, the table and chairs on the patio area and around the pool. In the evening, for the guests' own privacy and respect of the hots' privacy, the front decking area with a bistro set is for the guests to use,
- Late check out is available if there are no booking for the next day,
- Any damage or breakages which may occur must be paid for. Accidental damages or breakages of a minor nature will not normally be charged,
- Please note that we have a septic tank and do not flush anything except toilet paper, thank you.
从2018年6月01日 - 2018年8月31日起最少住宿3晚。