Hello everyone!! I would like to welcome you all into our one of a kind and designer styled apartment. This is located in the heart of Shanghai, a charming neighborhood known as “French Concession”. Shanghai Lane Life provides freshly and newly renovated, architect designed and stylish apartment, into a traditional building with an old Shanghai feeling but with western standards.
Located in the center of old French Concession, our address is South Shaanxi Road 370, # 2, Apt. 105, ground floor. Prepare to be impressed! The apartment has hydraulic heating and air conditioning.
This is a 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms apartment that can accommodate a total of 5 people. 2 queen size beds and 1 sofa bed. Fully equipped and spacious kitchen with dining table. Big living room.
- Outfitted with very modern style, appliances and high quality furniture.
- Full equipped kitchen, plenty of cooking utensils, oven, cutlery, crockery, toaster, microwave, coffee machine, etc.
- HYDRAULIC HEATING (RADIATORS) and air conditioning in all rooms.
- WiFi internet access
- Flat screen and Satellite TV, DVD player
- Shampoo, conditioner, shower gel, slippers, hair dryer
- Washing/dryer machine
- Rain shower
- Fresh towels and linens
- Bottles of water
- Baby cot and stroller upon request
- Extra pillow and bed sheets for the sofa upon request
Additional Paid Services
- Maid cleaning service. 30rmb/hour
We offer a 10% discount for weekly lease (from 7 nights and more) and a 15% discount for monthly lease (from 28 nights and more).
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to message me!!
As I am not always around; either Alice or Zero will welcome you at the apartment, for a smooth and easy check-in/check-out. They will take care of your temporary residence registration if needed.
But they are also here to help you with anything you need, give you some tips and advice on places to visit, Best restaurants to eat and shop, how to get transportation cards, etc.
Alice is French; she speaks English and Spanish fluently and a bit of Chinese.
Zero (小王) is Chinese ; she speaks English fluently.
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact them. They will be happy to answer your questions.