Charming apartment of 60 m2 with view: calm, clean, lovely, comfortable and perfectly located in Montmartre!
The shops and restaurants on the surrounding area are open on Sundays, which keeps the area full of life, and makes conveniences such as grocery stores available 7 days a week – a rarity in Paris
The apartment is at 2minutes away from:
- Sacré-Coeur (700m),
- Dali museum (500m),
- Bateau-Lavoir (500m)
- Beautifull neighborhood areas like Abbesses and Pigalle/Saint Georges
Apartment located in the oldest and best romantic neighborhood in Paris.
The bedroom is comfortable with a large bed (160 cm) and good linens.. The bedroom is located toward an inner courtyard to have calm nights and it is separated of the living room by a corridor.
There is a well equipped kitchen including a microwave, refrigerator... it has everything you could need, plates, glasses, flatware, wine glasses, pans, and an espresso machine.
The living room is equipped by a flat screen television with a lot of channels. The sofa and numerous chairs are perfect to rest, read/ listen music. You have a beautifull view from the two windows.
There is a large table in the diner room with a great view on Paris for all your romantic meals.
In the bathroom you will find a bath, mirror and accessories (hairdryer, warm towel holder…). The closets are in a separated room.
The apartment has an unlimited high-speed WIFI connection and is equipped of washing machine and dishwasher.
Food is not furnished but every condiment and spices are provided.
A set of 1 large and 1 small towel per person are available.
We will provide you the keys and information for your stay at your arrival.. Then feel free to contact us for any request during your stay!
We will come for your departure in order to say good bye!
- Any party are forbidden.
- The earliest check in time is 8 am and the latest check out time is at 8 pm. Thank you for respect it. We need 3 hours to clean the room. You can arrive any time after the agreed check in time.
- For check-ins before 8 am and after 8pm, we do ask for a 20 euros extra charge to be paid directly during the check-in.
- When you arrived in the apartment, take the time to read the instruction manual for an appropriate use of the place, which will allow you to get back your security deposit of 500 Euros via Airbnb.
- In case of damage by yourself, have the kindness to notify me before the chek out.
- The day you leave, we ask you to clean and store your dishes. Take out the trash. Store the apartment and turn off the heating and light.
- There is no daily housekeeping service.
- A set of 1 large and 1 small towels per person are available. It won't be possible to provide more.
- This is a no smoking apartment.
- Only use appliances for their intended uses. Electricity is 220 V.
- Tenant must respect the number of people allowed in the apartment (2).
- The rental property included the furniture and the other contents have to be treated with care. The tenant is held responsible for the actions of other people within the house. The tenant is liable for all damaged goods, damage to the property or anything else related to the property, whether caused by themselves or their accompanying tenants.
- By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all tenants are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
- Pets are not allowed in the apartment.
J'habite Paris depuis maintenant 3 ans après avoir vécu à Hong Kong et au US. Je suis ouvert d'esprit et aime recevoir des amis pour qu'ils découvrent Paris. C'est pour cela qu'aujourd'hui je mets à disposition mon appartement pour ceux qui veulent profiter d'une escapade à paris. C'est un appartement que j'ai refait à neuf, aujourd'hui il dispose de tout le confort nécessaire pour passer un bon moment.
N'hésitez pas à me contacter et je serai ravi de vous répondre.
A très vite alex