This residence is at the heart of is close to Old Town’s cobblestone streets and red brick sidewalks which hum with an energy that attracts everyone to some of the city’s best restaurants, arts, events, shopping and historic attractions.
By day, Old Town bustles with museumgoers, art enthusiasts, and shoppers. Night or day, top chefs draw diners with creative menus and exquisite experiences. At night, Old Town bars and pubs are abuzz with live music, along with local beer or craft cocktails.
This Residence Offers Beautifully Appointed Furnishings Which Include:
* A Decorative Brick Fireplace
* Exposed Post and Beam 10' Ceilings
* Exposed Brick Walls and Pine Wood Floors
* 42" LCD HDTV,
* Microwave, Dishwasher, Central Air Conditioning, Washer/Dryer
* Distinguished 4-Poster Queen Size Bedroom Suite
* Linens, Dishes and Furnishings Provided
* Half Block to King Street, short walk to three Metro stations
Old Town Amenities Include:
From the Potomac River waterfront to the King Street Metro, restaurants, shops and historic attractions line King Street and the side streets radiating from it. Events including parades, house tours and a two-day art festival make Old Town a lively neighborhood year-round
* The Alexandria Farmer's Market, the oldest continuously operating farmer's market in the U.S., opens at 6 a.m. every Sat. on Market Square adjacent to City Hall.
* The Torpedo Factory was built during World War I and was again used in World War II as a United States munitions factory. Before its renovation in the late 1970s and early 1980s, its ten heavy industrial buildings dominated Alexandria's waterfront. Today, it is an award winning example of adaptive reuse and the centerpiece of a lively waterfront with a marina, shops, public parks and walkways, restaurants, residences, and offices.
* Annual Holiday Boat Parade of Lights - Dozens of festively decorated pleasure boats light up the sky along the Potomac River. The parade begins at Alexandria's waterfront and culminates at Washington Harbour in Georgetown
This property is accessed via a lock-box with a combination that is provided to you on the day of your arrival.
Guest interaction will be by email, text, and phone.