1. Have fun.
2. Be courteous.
3. Be nice to Tilly the Wonder dog.
4. Use a coaster on wood surfaces.
6. Smoke outside and properly dispose of cigarette butts.
7. Keep personal clutter out of the common areas.
8. No illegal activity.
9. No exercising in the living room in your underwear.
10. Unless you are a Hobbit, breakfast is only once a day.
11. Sleep BETWEEN the sheets.
12. Keep food and feminine hygiene products out of reach of Tilly.
I am an artist who writes.....or maybe a writer who paints.
I speak semi-fluent Spanglish.
I love volunteering -- but my absolute favorite volunteering of all time is taking Tilly the Wonder dog to Methodist Hospital for pet therapy with the patients.
One of the biggest blessings in my life was getting whooping cough, also known as the 100 day cough, because it allowed me undistracted time and opportunity to learn how to play the ukulele.
I've gone busking with said ukulele and earned enough money to buy a few really good craft beers plus tip.
Just a thought, but I think this whole airbnb enterprise should be called airbnBYOB.
I'm married to the Amazing Reese and we have four grown daughters who are all beautiful, kind, and smart.
Did I mention Tilly the Wonder dog? She's a stunning black standard poodle that we found at the Humane Society. She's the absolute best dog we've ever had.
Last thing -- I enjoy re-arranging furniture and honestly think that the furniture enjoys it, too. If, during your visit, you notice that your room isn't represented exactly like it was in the airbnb photographs, it's because the furniture and I decided a change was in order.