Right on the water of the Old Harbor on Bearskin Neck (on the Atlantic), a two-story light, airy apartment just steps from shops, restaurants, and beaches comprises the top two floors of the building.
Amazing views from large bay windows, enormous deck complete with table and chairs. Two Queen beds + a full-size pullout sofa. We have one on-site parking space as well.
Bring your kayak or paddleboard, step down 3 stairs and you are in the water! Have a good swim!
- Please do not leave children unattended on the deck.
- No grilling is allowed on the deck.
- Please flush only toilet paper.
- Close windows before you leave apt in case of rain.
- Children are permitted but please note that the deck and front door porch are high and quite open so children must be monitored at all times.
Also, if you open windows inside, it would be better to open from the top so that children don't push against the screen and knock it out.
- If additional cleaning time is required, additional charges will be subtracted from the security deposit as necessary ($30 per hour). Please report any issues within 24hrs of check-in so owner can rectify promptly.
- You are responsible for costs associated with accidental damage or any other damage due to negligence and please report any such to the owner within 24hrs. You are not responsible for normal wear and tear.
- We agree to do our best to remedy issues quickly. In the event of a natural disaster, the Guest agrees not to assert any claim or cause of action against owner and you will be entitled to a pro-rated refund of rental payment for any days during which you could not occupy the premises as a result of said condition.
- Owner shall not be liable and will be held harmless by Paying Guest and Guest’s guests for any injury, loss or damage to any person or property occurring on or about the rental property during said occupancy.