Nestled at the base of the Twelve Apostles, in trendy Camps Bay, this charming villa boasts unobstructed breathtaking ocean and mountain views and is located close to central Cape Town. Set on the Cape Peninsula, Cape Allure Villa offers opulent luxury. While you prepare meals in the fully equipped kitchen, one can plan sightseeing or hiking trips. Cape Allure is centrally located to all popular attractions.
Cape Allure Villa is the pinnacle of oppulence as it has original artworks & custom furniture pieces, merged with spacious rooms & mesmerising views. It has its own private entrance to the mountain. The bedrooms have Airconditioning whilst the living room can be opened up to admire the views.
Guests will have their own secure private entrance & parking to the villa and camera controlled intercom system.
We are on call for any major issues or in case you may need a helping hand. We can also give you advice on what to experience & all the exceptional restaurants to enjoy.
- Please note the full list of house rules are in a folder at the Villa.
1.No smoking allowed on the premises, this is due to the Villa being on the mountain & to abide by fire safety laws.
2.All doors & windows must be closed upon leaving the villa and or during any high winds/bad weather.
3.The Villa strictly sleeps six people. no other guests are permitted to stay over. 4.Use of the Wi-Fi is strictly for guests only.
5.Due to the villa being situated in an upmarket area, noise restrictions do apply & excessive use of alcohol is not allowed. 10 PM is the restriction.
6.No pets are allowed.
7. To ensure security, all doors must be securely locked when leaving the villa & one set of keys will be provided. (another set can be requested upon arrival) 8.Two parking spaces are available outside the villa but please ensure the vehicle is locked & all valuables have been removed.
9.Check in time is anytime after 2pm but before 10pm.
10.Check out time before 12am
11.Please note due to new laws within Southern Africa, All Guests houses must keep a record of any foreign guests that stay, this includes: A copy of Passports, visa copy & foreign address will be requested when booking. (Immigration Amendment Acts, implemented 2014)
12.Please note as a guest you will be using the villa as an un-managed self catering unit and will be responsible to abide by the rules above & within the Villa rule book.
13.The reservation may not be transferred, nor may occupation be taken by anyone other than the guests for whom the booking has been made, except by specific arrangement with management.
- Cape Allure is centrally located to all major attractions Cape Town has to offer including, Table Mountain, Lions Head, V&A waterfront, Robben island,Camps Bay beach and the popular wine lands are just a short drive away.
- The Villa is situated at the base of the Apostle Mountains & has private access to hikes & trails.
- Cape Allure Villa is fully equipped from kitchen basics to Charlotte Rhys bathroom amenities.