This is a great room and in a large setting with a huge closet and a shared Full bathroom just outside the room. My Castle is centrally located in Los Angeles. Use to be the only one around but modern times imposed changes. If you book this place you will be just minutes away from DTLA, Hollywood Walk of Fame, West Hollywood, Beverly Hills, etc.
My castle is cozy and private. You'll feel just at home! My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, families (with kids), etc
Private Bedroom with digital lock and Futon Mattress. My Castle is centrally located in Los Angeles. Use to be the only one around but modern times imposed changes. If you book this place you will be just minutes away from DTLA, Hollywood Walk of Fame, West Hollywood, Beverly Hills, etc.
My castle is cozy and private. You'll feel just at home! My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, families (with kids), big groups.
You can use and access the kitchen and the laundry as well large patio is available. The dining area and the Throne Room is where you can hang out and share stories or watch a TV saga.
Not cool to wonder in the dungeon... (that's where we keep the skeletons) as well other areas of the Castle, uninvited, where we host other guests... some of them, Knight's, are well versed in tournaments.
Daniel can be reach anytime during the day. Most of the time Natasha is around but she is busy doing stuff to maintain the Castle. Ask her if you need something. We need to sleep as well, so after 10, if it is an EMERGENCY reach out, if not let us rest for the Tournament of the next day.
1. For late check-ins please confirm with us BEFORE you book as we cannot always accommodate that.
2. Quiet Hours 10 p.m. until 8:00 a.m.
3. Since you are in common place, please if you use something, clean it and put it back for other guests to use (dishes, vacuum, hair dryer, washing etc) Wash your dishes immediately and clean the space you used.
5. No extra guests over. What you book is what you have. Unless prior arrangements.
6. Respect other guests and they will respect you.
7. No smoking inside the house. Smoking is ok on the patio.
8. HELP SAVE THE ENVIRONMENT. You can show your respect for nature and help save the environment by reusing your towels during your stay.
9. NO wiping shoes with the towels or throwing them on the floor. This is a private house, not a Hotel
10. At our House, we have to ask you NOT to use peer-to-peer programs (µTorrent, pirate bay, movies and games torrent) in order to prevent using your computer to distribute copyrighted material. Downloading and offering for upload copyrighted material without authorization is unlawful. If you or others using your computer have been doing this, you could be subject to civil penalties and criminal fines. Our Internet provider alerts us in case they notice any suspicious activity.
Hey I am Natalia, I am from Ukraine, East Europe. I am a professional photographer and I like to travel (can't you say... moved here all the way around the globe) and go in the Nature to find the best combination of Light and Nature at work.
I love to do social photos, specially of children, models etc.
I am looking into ways to expand my work but on the meantime, I run the Castle around here.
If you come over we will have the opportunity to share more of our stories if you interested or have time.
My friend Daniel on the other hand is a Yoga teacher and he like to travel and hike.
This is his way of keeping in touch with Nature and the Energy surrounding us. He specially value humor, being able to laugh at yourself, being able to communicate, culture in general, social issues, staying healthy, and the freedom to think out of the box.
He seems to be determined to be cheerful and happy in whatever situation life may throw at him. Once he told me: << Natalia, I have learned that the greater part of our misery or unhappiness is determined not by our circumstance but by our disposition.
Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking.>> I think he is into something ... ha ha...