The newly furnished apartment is in the best location in town, directly across the street from the state opera. Stephansplatz, Albertina museum, Musikverein concert hall, all only couple of min. away on foot. It's right by the Kärntner Straße, the most famous shopping street in Vienna that leads to the Stephansdom. The Karlsplatz metro station, is only a few steps away with a direct line from the Hauptbahnhof station and Wien Mitte/Landstraße (CAT from the airport.)
The apartment is in the best location in town, directly across the street from the opera. In the summer, you can even open the window and hear them play the live stream outside (like I am doing right now; they are playing the enchanting ‘L’elisir d’amore’ tonight :).)
We have all the amenities you need during your stay here:
- complimentary tea and coffee
- TV, NETFLIX, Amazon Prime Videos, super fast wifi, phone usb plugs, cooking appliances, utensils, wine & champagne glasses, dishes etc.
- For hygiene, we have towels, hair dryer, soap, shampoo, conditioner, body wash
- The kitchen is equipped with basic herbs and cooking ingredients, water boiler and coffee machine.
- First aid kit
- Iron & ironing board
There are two bedrooms with plenty of closet space and one walk-in closet, and one sofa-bed that is comfortable to sleep on. We put out fans for each room for hot days in the summer, and warm blankets for the winter.
We are obsessed with food, so we would be delighted to give you all the best tips about restaurants in all price-ranges that will hopefully be a sensory delight for your tongue. We also would gladly give you tips on balls, operas, classical and jazz concerts and will do our best to answer any other questions.
Please let us know a little bit about yourself in your enquiry. Thank you!
Hope you have a great time in Vienna, and looking forward to seeing you soon!
We will be very happy to host you during your trip. These are our house rules:
- Please respect our neighbours. So no noise between 10 pm and 9 am.
- Please take off your shoes inside.
- We love our paintings! Please take very good care of them.
- If you happen to lose the mobile phones or the key, we will unfortunately have to deduct it from your deposit. The key is very difficult to replace, so please be extra careful not to lose them!
- Cleaning service is available during your stay for an additional EUR 50.
Welcome to Vienna, we hope you will enjoy your stay!
I am a law student, who grew up in various parts of Asia and finally moved to Vienna when I was 16. My boyfriend Ivan is an economist, who was born and raised in Vienna.
Ivan and I will do our best to make sure your stay in Vienna is as smooth and comfortable as possible! We’re both frequent travellers, so we really appreciate quality service. We’re also big techies, so we’re always easily reachable by e-mail and will respond to your requests and needs within the hour.
We love meeting people from different backgrounds and will happily share our knowledge of Vienna with you if you like. If you prefer to be left alone, that’s fine too! :)
We’re both huge foodies and love exploring the best restaurants in the places we visit. If you’re relatively new to Vienna, I’m sure we can give you some secret pointers that you won’t find so easily in guidebooks! :)
Wir sprechen Deutsch
Govorim Srpski, Hrvatski, i Bosanski