Great private luxurious apartment with 5 large rooms, side rooms, 2 balconies + a grandiose view from all rooms!
The huge flat is carefully furnitured, very comfortable and fully equipped.
It accomodates 5 people easily and provides many places to chill out.
Located in the very center of Vienna - just behind the Museumsquartier, - a few minutes walk to all main cultural sites of historic city centre; with many great restaurants around.
Parking upon surcharge.
The classic large apartment in an end-of-19th century house is located directly at the Spittelberg – a lively, cultural and historical area in the very centre of Vienna. It is nicely renovated, functionally equipped and beautifully furnished.
Also being quiet and sunny, the flat presents a stunning view (overlooking the pedestrian area of Spittelberg and the small mountains at the border of the city).
Convenient for world travellers, families as well as for meetings, this classic Viennese domicile in any case guarantees a unique stay.
We can only add to it with our tips and advices for the city of culture and pleasure.
The flat has been used as a film location for several times.
ROOMS & EQUIPMENT
The fourth floor flat (elevator!) with a total space of 180 m2 and a ceiling height of 4 m offers:
- Large salon (50 m2) with a library and living/dining area,
- Bedroom 1 (25 m2): extra large double bed (180x200)
- Bedroom 2 (25 m2): double bed (140x200) + single bed
- Office room (25 m2): with a daybed
- Wardrobe room,
- Bath room with bathtub,
- Toilet room,
- Kitchen with breakfast table
- Large entrance hall
- 2 Balconies
All rooms can be entered separately and they all have central heating, window shades and fans. There is an additional chimney in the salon. The Kitchen is fully equipped, also with a fresh-ground-beans automatic coffee machine.
At your disposal: Wireless Internet, PC and Canon Printer, Cable TV + stereo, dishwasher, washing machine and dryer, ironing equipment, hair dryer, first-aid supplies,
as well as more than enough fresh towels and bad linen.
For extra needs please do contact us.
Car Parking as well as housekeeper/event server etc are available on surcharge.
Bakery, supermarket, pharmacy, car park, bike- rent, taxi stand and our favourite restaurants are basically downstairs.
And many other restaurants, pubs and cafés, shops, museums, cinemas and theatres only a stone throw away.
(Please check our personal travel guide for you on our airbnb page)!
Main public transport available within 2 to 5 min. Inner city walking distance.
Please find all other details upon your registrations.
PS: BITTE SENDEN SIE EINE NACHRICHT FÜR EINE BESCHREIBUNG AUF DEUTSCH.
The whole apartment is at your disposal.
* Communication & Politeness. Absolute respect for the neighbours - REST RULES (no loud noise between 20:00 in the evening and 9:00 in the morning). Also please be silent in the house entrance and elevator.
* We do count each person (also children) as full person. So please register the right amount of people for your booking.
* Please let us know your arrival and departure times before your final booking procedure. In any case, we need you to call or send a message by phone about 1 hour before your definite arrival at the flat. Please also send us your flight details, in case there is a serious delay.
* Our regular check-in time is 13:00, check-out 12:00. If you need different check- in and check-out times than we offer, please do contact us about this as soon as possible! We can be quite flexible most of the times, but check-in earlier than 13:00 or later than 18:00 is subject of an additional fee of 20 Euro. Same fee has to be paid for check-out later than 12:00.
* Should there be any problem, please do contact us anytime. We also need your mobile phone number.