Located in the western reaches of the historic canal belt, smack in the middle of a UNESCO World Heritage site, the apartment lies between the area’s grand canals and museums.
★ Perfectly located in the City Center!
★ FAST AND FREE WIFI
★ Walking distance from the Westerkerk and Anne Frank House (5 minutes)
★ Walking distance from the Royal Palace on the Dam Square ( 5-10) Minutes
★ Modern bathroom + Bathtub
★ Fully-Equipped Kitchen
We kindly ask you to respect the following house rules:
• Please keep noise levels down at all times, especially when you enter the apartment. Don’t forget you are sharing the building with others.
•Please do not accept packages in the mail addressed to the home owner. Only the home owner is allowed to do so.
•We will make sure the house is clean and ready for you when you check-in. Please leave it in a similar way when checking out in order to avoid extra cleaning charges.
•Keep the noise down and no music after 22:00
•Smoking and/or using drugs in the apartment and/or complex is strictly prohibited with a penalty fine up to €100. Please respect this.
•No additional guests are permitted to stay at the apartment without prior approval by the home owner.
•Please help us to respect the environment and turn off the lights and heating when not in use or if you leave the house.
•House parties are prohibited.
• Please only park your bike in a designated area and not directly in front of the apartment.
• Please remind yourself of our check-in and check-out times. These are after 15.00 and before 11.00 respectively.
• For a check-in time after 20.00 we charge €20 extra.
• Lost keys (and those you accidentally take with you once you’ve gone home) will be replaced for €100.
Although travelling is one of our biggest hobbies, I also love coming back home.
Amsterdam is a great place to be! Living together with my family at this beautiful spot along the canal is a privilege.
I hope you will enjoy it as much as we do during your stay here.