Our sunny fully air-conditioned and screened three bedroom home is located centrally to public transport, shops, cafes, beaches,restaurants and tourist attractions.
Our swimming pool and gazebo overlooks our beautiful gardens.There are three main living areas so there is a lot of space to spread out. (sunroom, lounge and gazebo)
The bedroom has its own private bathroom (shower and toilet). A second bedroom is available to accomodate a further two people to stay.
- Smoking permitted outside only.
- A cat may be present during your stay.
- Television only available in room.
- Quieter time 9pm - 630am.
- Clean up after using the kitchen.
- Only specified guests allowed in house.
Any sized functions/parties/family gatherings/visitors (other than those staying) need to have prior approval.
Internet usage - No downloads.
Turn off air- conditioners when leave the house.
When vacating house please:
- Remove all rubbish and put in outdoor bins supplied.
- Dishes washed and dishwasher loaded and turned on.
- Leave BBQ in a suitable condition for future guests.
If extra cleaning is required after your departure a minimum fee of $50 may be charged to you.
My wife Ann and I have lived in Cairns for 20 years and worked in various roles. Trinity Beach is such a great place to live. Lots of cafes, restaurants, beaches and shops all in walking distance or take the local bus that goes past our place. We have one or two bedrooms available with a recently renovated private bathroom and toilet.