Perfectly located in the middle of hip and vibrant Grünerløkka and 5-10 min walk from the city centre, lies our spaceous, modern and newly renovated apartment. It is close to public transportation and is well suited for couples and families, with two bedrooms (one in each end of the apartment), a new functional kitchen, a new bathroom with bathtub, a dining room and a cosy living room with a fireplace. It also has a small room for a child in case that is needed.
- Rules are simple: No shoes inside the flat, no smoking, no parties.
- Feel free to use the washing machine. There is detergent in the shelf above it.
- Since we do not charge a cleaning fee we expect our guest to clean up the apartment and leave it as you find it. There is a vacuum cleaner in the washing room and a spray on the shelf over the door in the bathroom.
- You can throw out trash in the containers by the front door.
- Help yourselves with coffee, tea and spices in the kitchen and enjoy your stay!
We are a Danish/Norwegian couple in our mid-thirties. Kenneth is working as Associate Professor at the Norwegian School of Sport Science and Ingunn works in development aid.
We love to travel, read, cook, play football and do yoga.
This is our new home in Oslo. For reviews, see feedback from guests at our previous flat in Copenhagen.