"Villa degli ulivi" is new and equipped with all amenities (5 bedrooms all with ensuite bathroom, WiFi, air cond, heating system, fireplace, washing machine, dishwasher). It has a seaview private garden with furnished veranda and outside bbq.
"La Villa degli Ulivi" is in this Olive grove and can play host up to 9 people in 5 bedrooms, all with en-suite bathrooms.
The living room is huge, about 80 smq, has a stone fireplace and is connected to a kitchen with dining area. The full equipped kitchen is opened onto a panoramic veranda, with another dining area.
The house is as follows:
- 5 bedrooms all with ensuite bathroom;
- Additional baby cot, if required.
- A further 6 ° bathroom with washing machine;
- Fully equipped kitchen with oven and dishwasher;
- Living room and dining room with stone fireplace;
- Study area;
- Private landscaped garden overlooking the sea;
- Two panoramic verandas overlooking towards the Tyrrheanian Sea;
- Stone barbecue to cook and eat outside;
- Reserved parking.
There are several beaches near to "Santa Tecla olive grove". The villa is also perfect to visit Sicily, because it is located right in the middle of the East and West side, and is also less than 2 km from the highway, so you can also do daily trips for example to Palermo or to Etna Volcano.
Our guest will be free to walk in the Olive grove park, their private exclusive garden. They will have a free parking space as well.
At the moment of your booking at St. Tecla Olive Grove Accomodations, I will be at your disposal for any information, also concerning the planning of your trip to Sicily.
A few days before your arrival we will arrange for the check-in.
We will welcome you at your arrival, we will explain everything you need about the house and the surrounding. Sara and me will be ready for everything you need, both in person, and by telephone, text or Internet.
The garden and around the park are treated by Mr Monachino, the farmer gardener, who will always be available for any practical assistance.
CHECK-IN TIME is after 04.00 P.M. and within 9 P.M. - CHECK-OUT is within 10 A.M. A surcharge of € 30 will be applied for later check-in.
PETS are permitted in rental units only with prior approval.
SECURITY/RESERVATION DEPOSIT - A security deposit of €250 is required. However, it is not required if the following provisions are met:
- No damage is done to property or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
- No charges are incurred due to illegal activity, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
- All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in rubbish bin, and soiled dishes are placed in the dishwasher and cleaned.
- All keys are left on the kitchen table and unit is left locked.
- All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
- No linens are lost or damaged.
- NO early arrival or late departure.
- The renter is not evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner) or the local law enforcement.
MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY – The maximum number of guests is limited to ten (10) persons.
INCLUSIVE FEES – Rates include a one-time linen & towel setup.
ENERGY FEES – Energy is pay As You Go, and is € 0,40 kwh.
NO DAILY HOUSEKEEPING SERVICE – While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. However, it is available at an additional rate. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the property.
Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
Parking is limited to four (4) vehicles. Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Parking on the road is not permitted.
DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper.
Hi! My name is Stella and I come from Sicily,
I am an architect, and after working around the world have decided to settle down in Rome and start a family.
Traveling, for fun, for culture or for business has always been one of my first passions.
So now, among my other activities, I offer hospitality to those who want to appreciate my land and my country.
I always liked to travel and organize trips, indeed I am a point of reference for my friends. For me, traveling is the most beautiful, interesting and fun way to spend time and money as well!
The journey is experience, knowledge, entertainment, and memory.
Salve! Mi chiamo Stella e vengo dalla Sicilia,
sono un Architetto, e dopo aver lavorato in giro per mondo ho deciso di stabilirmi a Roma e metter su famiglia.
Viaggiare, per cultura o per lavoro è sempre stata una delle mie prime passioni.
Quindi adesso, tra le varie attività che svolgo, offro ospitalità a chi vuole apprezzare la mia terra e il mio paese.
Mi è sempre piaciuto molto viaggiare e organizzare viaggi, infatti sono un punto di riferimento per i miei amici. Per me viaggiare è il modo più bello, interessante e divertente di trascorrere il tempo.
Il viaggio è esperienza, conoscenza, svago, e ricordo.