You’ll love our place because its HUGE and SPOTLESSLY CLEAN. Pillow top, high-end mattresses with luxury cotton and down bedding in every room. Bright, airy atmosphere with heat & air conditioners in every room. Large, fully functional kosher kitchen. Our place is next to:
Brooklyn Botanic Gardens
Grand Army Plaza
Brooklyn Central Library
1. CHECK-IN TIME is 3 P.M.
2. CHECK-OUT TIME is 11 P.M.
3. NON-SMOKING – This is a non-smoking unit and building.
4. NO PETS – Sorry, pets are not permitted.
5. DAMAGE/RESERVATION DEPOSIT- Your deposit is fully refundable within three (3) days of departure, provided the following provisions are met:
a. No damage is done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear. b. No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
c. All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in garbage, and soiled dishes are cleaned.
d. All keys are left on the dining room table and unit is left locked.
e. No linens or towels are lost or damaged.
f. The kitchen is kept kosher (which includes any food brought or meal delivery into the apartment must be marked kosher including only hechshered meat). Dishes are kept separate for meat and milk and are cleaned appropriately.
g. The renter behaves with integrity and is not asked to leave by law enforcement for causing problems to the property or other building inhabitants.
6. PAYMENT – Payment of the rental rate, cleaning fee, and security deposit is required in order to reserve the apartment.
We will then provide you detailed instructions about the apartment (how to gain entry and “where to find” & “how to use” instructions).
7. CANCELLATIONS – A sixty (60) day notice is required for cancellation. Cancellations that are made more than sixty (60) days prior to the arrival date will incur no penalty. Cancellations that are made between thirty (30) and sixty (60) days prior to the arrival date will be refunded 50% of the rental fee. Cancellations that are made between eight (8) and twenty-nine (29) days prior to the arrival date will be refunded 25% of the full rental fee. Cancellations that are made between one (1) and seven (7) days prior to the arrival date will forfeit the full rental fee. The rules above apply to partial cancellations or early departures as well.
8. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY- The maximum number of guests for this apartment is limited to five (5) persons.
9. MINIMUM STAY - This property requires a three (3) night minimum stay. Longer minimum stays may be required during holiday periods. If a rental is taken for only one day, the guest will be charged the three-night rate.
10. INCLUSIVE FEES – Rates include a one-time linen-towel setup.
11. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE – The apartment will be cleaned by a maid prior to your arrival. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. However, cleanings during your stay can be arranged for you and will incur an additional fee.
12. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS – Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing (e-mail) in advance.
13. PARKING – If you have a vehicle, there is public parking right below the building. Please pay attention to the alternate side parking rules, sign posted on the street. We are not responsible for parking tickets.
14. FIREPLACE – n/a
15. EN-SUITE BATHROOM – n/a
16. RESPONSIBILITY – The apartment is our home; we, the hosts, are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illnesses that occur while on the premises or its facilities. While we will do everything in our power to return any forgotten belongings, we are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guests. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premises. Travel insurance is recommended.
Other Important Information
1.Please refrain from opening the two closets in the back bedroom along with using the musical instruments in it
2.Please do not open the locked door to the right of the microwave in the kitchen
3.If you use a bicycle, please do not leave it outside even for a few minutes; it will be stolen in whole or in part. Bring the bikes inside right after use.
By making payment, I agree to all terms and conditions of this agreement.