Looking for a relaxing lake getaway? Visit our private 2.75 acre lake cabin located on Long Lake in Underwood, Mn! Our cabin is complete with a full size kitchen and bathroom, and can sleep up to 6! Our property has access to the beautiful Long Lake and included in the rental rate is full use of the fishing boat! The cabin is stocked full with a variety of board games, TV and DVD player, as well as fun outdoor games, a 5 burner grill, & a campfire pit by the lake!
Our yard offers breathtaking views of Long Lake, complete with a dock and fishing boat for guests to use!
Not only will our guests have access to the beautiful Long Lake, but our cabin is located minutes from Battle Lake and Fergus Falls.
We do require a $50 non-refundable pet deposit to be made at the time of booking your stay (this fee will be charged after your request of dates). If there are any damages from pets during your stay, damages will be assessed and processed within one week of checking out.
*Quiet hours are from 10 pm to 9am during stay.
*Please pick up after yourself during your stay.
*Please respect Nature by cleaning up any trash left outside or by the lake.
*Have fun and make memories!!
*Swim at your own risk.
*Must comply with Minnesota ordinances for watercraft uses and safety.
This Rental Agreement (the “Agreement") is made by and between Airbnb host (“Homeowner") and (“Guest") as of the date last set forth on the agreement made via the (website hidden). For good and valuable consideration, the sufficiency of which is acknowledged, the parties hereby agree as follows:
1. Property. The property address will be disclosed at time of booking.
2. Rental Party. The rental party shall consist of Adults and Children (under age 18). The maximum number of guests is limited to 6 persons. Additional guests staying the night beyond the agreed upon number is not allowed.
3. Term of the Lease. The lease begins at 4:00 p.m. on (the “Check-in Date") and ends at 12:00 p.m. on (the “Check-out Date"). No refunds are issued for late check-in or early departure.
4. Rental Rate and Fees.As listed in the Airbnb reservation system and subject to change. Refer to the official reservation for details.
5. Security Deposit. The Security Deposit is required to protect Homeowner from loss or damage to the Property, including the house, its furniture and other contents located on the Property. Any damage to the Property during the term of the lease or additional cleaning required will be paid from the security deposit and the balance remaining, if any, will be refunded to Guest within 2 days after the Check-out Date. Guest will be responsible for any excess cost of repair or replacement required as a result of damage caused by the Rental Party or other invitees during the lease term, and Guest shall pay the same promptly to Homeowner upon written request, provided such written request is accompanied by documentation of such excess costs of repair or replacement.
6. Rental Rules. Guest and all members of the Rental Party shall abide by all local, state and federal laws and regulations at all times in conjunction with the rental of the property. Guest agrees to abide by the Rental Rules attached as Exhibit A at all times while at the property and shall cause all members of the rental party and anyone else Guest permits on the property (“the Rental Party") to abide by the following rules at all times while at the property. At the termination of this Lease, Guest shall quietly yield up the Property in good and habitable condition in all respects, as it was when the Guest took possession.
7. Liability. Guest and all members of the Rental Party personally assume all risks of property loss or damage and physical injury or death that exist or may exist in connection with use or occupancy of the Property. Guest and all members of the Rental Party release Homeowner and any other owners of the Property from any claim for damage, accident or injury that and any members of the Rental Party may sustain from use or occupancy of the Property during the term of this Lease Agreement and agree to indemnify, hold harmless and defend Homeowner and any other owners of the Property from any claim, action or proceeding by Guest and all members of the Rental Party, their family, estate, heirs or assigns related to a claim for damage, accident or injury during the use or occupancy of the Property.
8. Access. Guest shall allow Homeowner and their agents, upon request, to enter the property at all times for purposes of repair, improvement, and inspection.
9. Other. Guest shall not assign the lease or sublet the Property. The terms of this Agreement will be governed by and interpreted under the laws of the State of Minnesota, Ottertail County.
10. Cancellation Policy: Strict: 50% refund up until 1 week prior to arrival, except fees.
- Cleaning fees are always refunded if the guest did not check in.
- The Airbnb service fee is non-refundable.
- If there is a complaint from either party, notice must be given to Airbnb within 24 hours of check-in.
- Airbnb will mediate when necessary, and has the final say in all disputes.
11. Payment: Payment is received through the Airbnb processing system.
The parties agree to the terms of this Lease Agreement.
Exhibit A: RENTAL RULES
1. Absolutely no smoking permitted inside home. Failure to abide by this rule will result in full loss of Security Deposit.
2. People other than those in the Guest party may not stay overnight in the property. Any person on the property is the sole responsibility of Guest. Failure to abide by this rule will result in a full loss of Security Deposit.
3. The Homeowner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the Property. The Homeowner is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Cell phone coverage is good at the Property. There is no landline phone.
5. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order. Use appliances only for their intended uses. Household items (towels, utensils, games, etc.) are not to be removed from the Property.
6. Be respectful of neighbors and keep music at reasonable level during the day. Please refrain from noise after 10:00 PM. Any noise complaints from neighbors will result in the complete (100%) loss of the security deposit.
7. SWIM AT YOUR OWN RISK.
8. There is no daily housekeeping service. Linens and bath towels are included in the rental rate, but we do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the home.
9. The Property is well equipped with kitchen essentials such as glassware, cookware, paper towels, toilet paper, etc. If you use such items please be courteous and replace prior to departure.
10. Prior to departure:
a. replace all chairs, cushions, games and equipment where originally located;
b. remove all perishable food from kitchen/refrigerator/freezer;
c. please wash dishes as you use them;
d. place all sheets, linens, and towels used in the hamper located in the bathroom closet;
e. clean up and properly dispose of all trash in the outside garbage and recycling bins;
f. turn off all lights.
g. leave all the keys in the original spot found. Lost keys incur a $25.00 fee.
h. lock the door behind you when you leave.
11. Please treat our home as if it is yours and have fun. :)
BOAT RENTAL & LIABILITY WAIVER-
BY RENTING THE “LAKESIDE TINY HOME” YOU AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS.
Owner agrees to rent the following boat (the “Boat”) to Renter, upon the condition that Renter agrees to all terms and conditions set forth below, including the release of claims, and evidences that agreement with his/her signature in the space provided. Boat Type: Personal Watercraft Motor Boat Kayak
READ THE FOLLOWING SECTIONS CAREFULLY PRIOR TO USING BOAT.
Release and Waiver of Claims. For valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which are hereby acknowledged Renter does hereby remise, release, and forever discharge the Owner, its agents, servants, successors, heirs, executors, administrators and personal representatives, of and from all, and all manner of, actions, causes of action, suits, proceedings, debts, dues, contracts, judgments, damages, claims, and demands whatsoever in law or equity, which Renter ever had, now has, or which Renter’s heirs, executors, administrators or personal representatives hereafter can, shall, or may have for or by reason of any matter, cause, or thing whatsoever arising out of this Agreement; out of the use (misuse, or abuse) of the Boat; or in any way arising out of the rental relationship between Renter and the Owner.
Indemnification For good and valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which are hereby acknowledged, Renter hereby expressly agrees to indemnify and hold harmless to the Owner, it’s servants, successors, heirs, executors, administrators and personal representatives against all suits, actions, claims, demands, or damages that arise out of Renter’s use, misuse or abuse of the Boat.
BOAT RENTAL AGREEMENT AND Terms and Conditions
1. Assumption of Risk. Renter acknowledges that the activities for which the Boat is designed include inherent dangers, including the risk of bodily injury and/or death. Renter assumes and accepts all risks associated with the use of the Boat.
2. Acceptable Use. Renter agrees and acknowledges that he/she will be the sole operator of the boat, and will use the Boat in a careful, safe and conscientious manner. Renter shall at all times observe and adhere to any rules and guidelines posted by the Owner, and any applicable laws or regulationsof the state of Minnesota. Renter shall be responsible at all times for the safety of any and all passengers in and around the Boat.
3. Prohibited Activities. Renter shall not violate any of the following rules and regulations during his/her operation of the Boat: There is no smoking while in the Boat. There are no alcoholic beverages or drugs permitted in the Boat.
4. Life Jacket Requirement. A life jacket must be worn at all times by all people during use of the Boat. Life jackets are located in the tiny home underneath the stairs in the small closet.
5. Unsafe Use. If at any time Owner determines that Renter has engaged in an unsafe or hazardous use of the Boat, Owner may notify the Renter that it is immediately terminating the rental agreement. Upon termination the Renter must return the boat to Owner immediately. If the rental is terminated for unsafe or hazardous use the Renter will not be refunded his/her rental fee. Lakeshore Adventures Inc shall determine, in its sole discretion, whether any behavior or activity is “unsafe or hazardous.”
6. Damage: Upon both the dropping off/delivery and return, the owner will inspect the watercraft for damage. Renters are liable towards the costs of repairs for any and all damages suffered to the watercraft. User agrees he/she is fully responsible for the remainder of the costs incurred to repair or replace the watercraft to the same condition as the time the rental agreement was started. Furthermore, the User understands and agrees that he/she who is known to the owners as the User, is the only person allowed to use the watercraft for the entire rental period. The User also understands that he/she is responsible for the retrieval and/or replacement of the watercraft, life jacket, or any safety items, if these items are in any way lost, stolen or misplaced during the rental period. The itemized repair bill, including lost rental time, and reasonable attorney’s fees must be paid in full upon User’s presentation of the bill.
7. Condition of Boat upon Return. The Renter shall return the Boat to the Owner’s property on or before the termination date and at the specified location clean and free of garbage and debris, in the same condition in which the boat was rented, including all parts, accessories, rigging, trailer and condition of fiberglass, with ordinary wear and tear being acceptable.
8. Renter is responsible for filling gas tank after use.
(SOURCE: (URL HIDDEN)
Hi my name is Alex! My husband, Tyler, and I are very excited to be sharing our little peice of paradise with Airbnb!! When we are not enjoying our lakeside tiny home, we are out with our two dogs, Daisy and Doris, riding horses, hunting and fishing, or just hanging out with family. We would love for you to be able to make long lasting memories at our lakeside tiny home as we have!