ENGLISH,Czech, Slovak, Polish, some Hungarian .Sarasota is located on the Gulf of Mexico, home of Siesta Key Beach! About 50 minutes south of Tampa and 2 hours south of Orlando. Our place is 10 minutes/ by car/ from the beaches, a 10 minutes walk to the bars. Close to any type of dining. The room has a separate entry, private bathroom, queen size bed, and plenty of luggage space! Great for couples, solo adventurers, and business travelers.
- no smoking in the house, no drug use and loud music
- no kids under 12 years
- no pets
- no parties or events
- NO TORRENTING
-Be respectful of other guests.
- you are welcome to use microwave, toaster, glassware and dishes for anything you've brought for your self. Please clean your dishes. You can use dishwasher.
- if you desire a home-cooked meal , you must work that out in advance
- we'll do our best to anticipate what you may need by way of extra towels,blankets or such. If you don't see what you need, please ask
- if we aren't here, just call or text
- this room has a high bed so please be careful getting on and off the bed
- also, guests may NOT bring any visitors or any others into our home at any time, for any length of time. Only those individuals who are registered guests may enter the premises. If a guest attempts to bring in an additional/undisclosed guest, AirBnB will be notified, the booking will be cancelled immediately, and you will not be refunded.
-be respectful of the space. Check out 11 am unless asked to check out later.
Quiet time after 11 pm.
My name is Hana and my husband's name is Zolo. We are originally from Czech and Slovak Republic. We have a daughter Katerina that lives at home. Our son Rene (I don't know why) just moved out. We now have extra space/2 rooms/ in our home to share with nice guests who would like to explore Sarasota and Siesta Key. Our location is unbeatable as we are only 4 miles from Siesta Key beach.We have been here for 18 years. Our main language we speak is Czech and Slovak but we also speak Polish and my husband understands some Hungarian. My husband and I speak English, however sometimes in writing we have issues, but we try the best we can. I apologize in advance!