In the heart of Ukrainian Village, voted one of the best neighborhoods in Chicago. Minutes away from trendy restaurants, grocery strs, park, and public transportation. In a quiet neighborhood and convenient access to downtown attractions including Magnificent Mile, Millennium Park, Navy Pier, Lincoln Park Zoo, Chicago Theater, and the Art Institute of Chicago. My place is good for couples, business travelers, and families (with kids). Parking included
This beautiful home is extremely spacious and comfortable. 5 bedroom/3.5 bathroom. Grand entry living room with stone walls. The kitchen is a warm and inviting space with lots of natural sunlight. Vaulted ceiling and skylights throughout the house. 3 bedrooms all on one floor, marble bathrooms. Separate shower and jetted jacuzzi tub, full body spray shower, ample closet space. Huge basement, family room with a fireplace, laundry room and 5th bedroom. Oak floors on the first floor, stainless steel appliances, nearly all brick, detached 2-car garage, deck n back yard, walking distance to CTA public transportation. 10 min to downtown, Bucktown/Wicker park, Westloop, highway access. Restaurants and parks are nearby. This is your best option for you to explore the city and come home to home.
The house is your's! Please avoid the tool room and the bonus room in the basement.
Call or text the number I give you when you arrive with any questions or needs during your stay!
1. Please do not flush feminine product into the toilet. Please avoid the tool closet and the bonus room in the basement.
2. Smoking is not allowed. Breaking this rule will incur a $200 fine.
3. If the house is left in an exceptionally messy state, we will charge $35 for every extra hour of cleaning required.
4. Before check out, please make sure the garbage is taken out (garbage dump is by the garage door in the alley) and your dishes are cleaned and put away. Lights are turned off.
5. Guests take full responsibility for any accidents, injuries, or illnesses that occur while on the premises or its facilities. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises. Guests recognize that they may personally purchase insurance to protect themselves in such events.
6. If you notice anything that presents a danger that could result in damage to the location or to any individuals, let us know immediately.
7. When you make a reservation with us, you are agreeing to all of the above House Rules.