3 beds ( 1 real bed, 1 premium air bed and large sectional sofa) available in private 900 square foot suite that has 1 full bath. The design and decor is contemporary and modern. Located super close Lake Shore Drive and beaches. Downtown is just minutes away via car, Uber or bus!
(1) Remove shoes upon entering the house
(2) Smoke-free household: No smoking on premises, inside the house or yard
(3) No loud music or parties in the room
(4) No additional guests allowed
(5) Cannot conduct any illegal business from the room/house
(6) No use of drugs or other illegal substance
(7) Any property damage will have to be paid in full
(8) Keep the place clean
(9) No pets
(10) Do not use towels to remove your makeup. There is a $25 charge for each damaged or missing towel.
(11) If you break the house rules, you will be asked to leave and no refund will be issued
Should your path bring you to Chicago for business at McCormick Place, a sports event at Soldier Field, the Chicago Marathon, a weekend getaway, or a Chicago-based vacation, I would love to be your host. My homes are inviting, spacious and comfortable and I really enjoy making sure that my guests are comfortable and happy.
I enjoy the arts, architecture, real estate, infrastructure, learning new languages and travel. I choose to spend my spare time traveling and hosting domestic/foreign travelers. Although I'm a Chicago-native and have lived in several neighborhoods, I still marvel at the sheer beauty of this city and continually delight in discovering new facets. If you've never been here before, get ready to be amazed!
The best part of Airbnb hosting is meeting people from all over the world, making new friendships and sharing cultural experiences. Travel is my greatest passion, so far I've journeyed to China, Japan, France, Italy, Spain, England, Mexico, Canada, many beautiful islands and 49 of the 50 united states. My travel style is mostly independent, adventurous/spontaneous as I'm more inclined to seek the unbeaten path. Having said that, I toured China with a group of 20 people and really enjoyed the experience because we all bonded so well and China was simply amazing, it left an indelible impression on me..best trip ever.
My motto is follow the Golden Rule "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you". I expect my guests to be clean, courteous and respectful of me and house rules. In return, I will gladly and graciously welcome you to my home.