Private single room in a quiet flat with garden and terrace. Located nearby the Metro C stop (MIRTI) in Centocelle district full of shops, restaurants, cafés; 5km from the city center, Ciampino and Fiumicino airports are reachable by public transports .
It's a private single room in a quiet apartment with a living room , kitchen and shared (with me only)bathroom. There is a garden and a terrace where you can relax at will. The room is provided with internet WiFi, heating and air condition. Clean bed linen and towels are provided. The apartment is located nearby the Metro C stop (MIRTI) in the south east neighborhood "Centocelle", 5km from the city center and railway station, Ciampino and Fiumicino airports are reachable by public transports; there is a large archaeological park and still remains of the ancient Roman Aqueduct by Alexander. Please, note that you won't have a room overlooking the Colosseum but my garden where you can relax after a day of sightseeing. The center of Rome is vast and can be easily reached on average in half an hour by metro. A variety of supermarkets,shops, cafés and restaurants all are closeby. I am very hospitable and attentive to the needs of my guests. Welcome to my Garden House!
The guest will have access to a private single room, shared bathroom and kitchen. You will have the use of garden and terrace
I am respectful of privacy, but also open and available to interact with the guest who wants to share life experiences.
-All the house equipments as heaters, conditioners, wifi etc.. normally work properly and efficiently. It could happen sometimes that there is a temporary cut off by the companies running those services (as it could happen in your houses) but the services will be restored a.s.a.p.
-Please, once you have booked, tell me at what time you will check-in and check-out.
I remind you that this house is not a hotel with a reception, so, you should tell me in advance at what time you will checkin and checkout. I know there is an unpredictability on transports. I expect you coming after 2 hours of landing. In case you think you will be late, you should inform me through texts or calls. In case you don't, you risk waiting at the door. The checkout time is until (URL HIDDEN) allow the house cleaning for other guests checking-in at 3p.m.
1. This is a non smoking property;
2. Pets are not permitted in rental unit under any conditions;
3. All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in rubbish bin and discarded into designated public containers placed out in the street; soiled dishes are cleaned;
4. Do not flush anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. In case feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged damages;
5. During your stay, put your food in the refrigerator (ants and other insects from the garden may be attracted!);
6. When you are not inside the bathroom, leave opened the bath door;
7. When you go out, make sure all the lights and air conditioner, are turned off;
8. Do not damage property or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear; all charges accrued during the stay could be paid prior to departure;
9. If you have any problems during your stay or need help, do not hesitate to talk; if I am not here, email, text or call me; I want to take care of your stay;
10. If I am not here at your check-out, leave the keys on the room door's lock, pull the house's door; you can open the gate to exit by pushing the inside button in the wall in front of the gate.
Do not slam the entrance doors when you get in and out!!
从2017年12月20日 - 2018年1月06日起最少住宿3晚。
I worked abroad for many years and have built many relationships with foreigner people. I believe in the coexistence of different cultures in a frame of solidarity and help. I like to sing, dance, organize parties with friends and learn about new cultures. I have traveled around the world and am happy to share my home with fellow travelers. Enjoy your time in historic ROMA!
As you can see from my reviews, lots of first time airbnb guests have enjoyed a positive first experience at my home. If you want to book one of my listings,please read below:
1) make sure you are completely verified and have a photo of your face on your profile before sending a note/booking request (trust and transparency are paramount, for both, host and guest);
2) read through the airbnb FAQs thoroughly! Hosts with popular listings are busy people and appreciate it when prospective guests ask questions unique to their travel situation and/or the listing in question. They appreciate less those that ask us general airbnb questions that are answered already in the FAQs;
3) read through my listing(s). I assure you that your questions about provided sheets and towels, public transportation, check in/out, etc. are already included in the listing(s);
4) in your initial note, it is appreciated when you include what your plans are during your stay (sightseeing, attending a conference, partying at clubs, etc)
5) make sure to read the listing 'House Rules'
6) airbnb no longer allows for third-party bookings (so, no..you may not book for your mum, sister, etc). Here is airbnb's policy statement around this: https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/427
6) make sure you have your smartphone connectivity. It is advised you check on text/data options before your trip. At very least, install Whats App on your phone (like SMS and freely usable over data/wifi connection). Being able to communicate with me on your day of arrival is crucial...especially if such things as a lockbox, or other unattended key transfer is used.
7) Finally...I keep my calendar up to date. So, if airbnb is showing either of my listings as available for your dates - the place is available! If my listing suits your needs, it is best to send the booking request right off. If you hesitate, the other person looking at my place for your dates will get it!
Hope this is helpful. Welcome to my home.