Private, comfy hilltop studio with amazing sunset views!
Nearby fwy access yet just 8 min door to door to the San Diego Zoo Safari Park and only 17mi from Legoland.
Close to parks & playgrounds, excellent dining, breweries, and Downtown Esco.
We're approx. 18mi to the beach, 30mi to Downtown San Diego, 45mi to Orange County, and 100mi to LA.
Our place is GREAT for families with kiddos, couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, and furry friends (dogs with an additional cleaning fee).
We are offering a completely private and lovely hilltop studio! We're situated near the top of a private road with no through traffic so it's a very quiet and secure location. The sunset views are amazing! The bird watching here is pretty incredible too!
Le Chateau is located under our home, you will have your own private entrance, bathroom and kitchenette including a full fridge, toaster oven and microwave (no stove/oven). The studio also features custom flooring and bathroom, upgraded LED lighting, flat screen HD TV, a room fan or a space heater, a squishy comfy couch to watch movies on (Netflix is available on the TV), ceiling fan over the beds, plush pillow-top mattress on the king size bed, soft bedding, and lots of lovely touches to make you feel comfortable and welcome.
We are only a call or knock away if there is anything we can help you with!
Note: there is a security camera in the space (which is NOT activated while guests are staying) but for added peace of mind, we will provide a "camera koozie" that you may gently place over the camera and feel completely private.
Guests have access to the entire studio apartment and everything in it (minus a few storage closets), shared laundry facilities, ample parking, and anything else we can share with you or help you with.
We are a friendly bunch! If you have any wants or needs, we are only a knock, call or text away.
The studio is below our family home (with a separate, private entrance), but please be advised that you may (most likely will) hear the pitter-patter of little feet running around upstairs, dogs barking, and basically a family living our daily lives. :) We do our best to maintain quiet hours from 7pm to 7am.
We love dogs and are a dog friendly home. A couple things to note if you are traveling with your fur babies:
1. We have an additional pet cleaning fee of +$25. Making the total cleaning fee $75.
2. Your pets can relieve themselves almost anywhere outside, but please clean up and solid messes. (For those of us that travel with pets, this goes without saying.)
3. We have coyotes in the area. Please ALWAYS have your pet on a leash, in your site and under your control. The coyotes have never bothered us, but I don't want your dog to be the first!
4. If you are leaving the property, and leaving your dog in the space, you must have him/her created.
5. We have a family dog that roams our property. If your dog is dog-aggressive. Please be upfront so we can assure separation.
Shoot me a message if you want to further discuss bringing your dog with you! We are excited to meet him/her and will make every accommodation for their comfort.
#1 Rule: Be Respectful.
2. There are a couple closets in Le Chateau that we are using for storage. Please don't go through them (they will be obvious). There is one large closet for hanging and folding your clothes.
3. Please, no smoking or vaping (of anything) on our property. Also, "don't do drugs" (quote from Almost Famous) on our property either.
4. You will be staying below our family home, and we have children that go to bed fairly early. Please help us to maintain a peaceful and quieter night after 7pm.