Whether you travel with family or friends, we understand that having the right accommodation is important to ensure having a great time at a place. We strive to make our villa as a home away from home for our guests.
Perfect for a couple or family or a group of friends looking for good time in Bali.
- 4 bedrooms. We can put in additional single bed in the bedrooms if there are more than 8 guests.
- 4 bathrooms
- A private swimming pool to chill out and relax with family or friends.
- Parking Space for 1 car or multiple motorbikes
- Full Kitchen where you can whip up your favorite dish or host new friends
- A spacious outdoor with a garden
- A daily cleaning service
- Wireless Internet
We are flexible on check-in times. However, if there's another party checking in on the same day you depart, or checking out on the same day your arrive, the check-in and out times are as follow:
Check-Out time: 12 PM
Check-In time: 1 PM or later.
Please note that we will need to photocopy your passport for mandatory police report upon check-in as required by the local/Balinese regulations.
We are 2 brothers who live in different continents growing up (US and Australia), and we decided to move to Bali together in late 2012. Right now, we decide to see a bit of the world together, so while we are traipsing the world, we are renting out our house in Bali. As the adage goes, a friend in need is a friend indeed, and we count ourselves blessed and lucky to have our friend, Peter, who would be helping us checking-in/out guests while we are not in Bali.
Any information left out or something else you would like to know about? Please feel free to ask and we'll happily get back to you as soon as we can!
The few rules are:
- Please do not smoke inside the house. We have ash trays in the patio.
- No loud music after 10 PM.
- Absolutely no drugs in the house.
Hello. I'm Hendro.
Used to live in a sunny Sydney (Australia) for a decade. Nomadic nowadays.
Graduated Computer Science from UTS. A geek, really.
Good at paddling the surf board. Bad at standing on it.
Love Tango. Bad dancer.
Love spring (duh, who doesn't?). Hate summer.
Believe in "Life is short. Make it memorable".
Looking forward to hosting you on Airbnb.