Located in the heart of Bushwick, you'll love this room because of it's size, private entrance, and big widows. The room is fully furnished with a queen size comfy bed, table, and a big closet. The apt is located above our cooperative community art space and vintage shop - GG's Social Trade & Treasure Club. We have exhibitions and events happening regularly and you're welcome to engage if you'd like to. The trains are a 10 minute walk and are a quick 20 minute ride into Manhattan.
- Quiet hours after 12am
- No smoking in the apartment
- Please dont turn the heat up, temperature is set at 71F/22C
- Treat my apartment like you are a guest in a shared home, not a hotel
- Clean up after yourselves, do your dishes, and throw garbage away
- No using hair dye of any kind anywhere in the apartment
- No using scented air fresheners, cleaners, or candles
Dylana K. Dillon is an Artist and Activist hailing from the beautiful green mountains of Vermont. For the past 5 years, she has worked with communities in crisis in New York and New Orleans to increase human resilience through leading initiatives that expand public discourse, create space for DIY skill building, and facilitate cross-sectional organizing. She is particularly interested in strengthening the intersection between front-line communities and arts institutions, and how partnerships between these two cultural forces can work together to spread ideas and practices to the broader populace.