Our open concept treehouse sits in the hills of Mill Valley offering great views. It is 15 minutes to both San Francisco and the beach. It is located very close to famous parks such as Marin Headlands and Muir Woods, public transportation is at the bottom of our hill and it's a 5 minute drive to Downtown Mill Valley. It's also baby and kid-friendly.
This is a open concept 2 story house with lots of stairs. It has just the right amount of Mill Valley Charm and a modern feel, with a fantastic northeastern view of drakes bay (part of San Francisco Bay). Great access to amazing hiking, close to San Francisco downtown, Golden Gate bridge, Marin headlands, Muir Woods , Muir beach and Stinson beach . Its a great location to serve as a good home base while exploring everything the bay area has to offer.
You will have mobile phone numbers for both my husband and I to contact for any questions, concerns or just to say hello.
- If needed, we have a pack-n-play and a high chair. Please let us know if you need these items so we can bring them out of storage.
- Dogs under 40lbs welcome with an additional $200 pet deposit
- No smoking anywhere close to the house, this neighborhood is a protected area which has lots of dry grass land and open space. Fires can do start very quickly.
- This is our main home and we care for it deeply, please treat it with respect.
- We have many appliances and fun kitchen gadgets (sous vide cookers, vitamix, etc.) which you are free to use, if you don't know how, please contact us and ask.
I live in Marin and work in marketing and I also teach pilates. My family takes full advantage living Mill Valley and spend as much time outside as possible - hiking, mountain biking and climbing. When we're inside we are cooking, playing with our son and catching up on Vinyl, Game of Thrones or House of Cards.