Hello guests! I am renting my lovely one bedroom apartment this summer!
A little about my place, we are close to everything in Williamsburg/Greenpoint/Bushwick, such as Nitehawk Cinema, Radegast Hall & Biergarten, Williamsburg cinemas, L train, G train J train, Parks, Waterfronts, Pretty much everything! For more information please see the notes when booking. Hope you love it!
- Music at a low past 11pm
- No smoking outside front door, neighbors bedroom close to front door
- No parties or events
- Please leave the apartment how it originally was
- Please don't leave the heater on in the bathroom, it gets very hot!
- Please don't leave on air conditioner while you are away. Let's help save the planet! :)
- Books are for reading of course! But please don't leave the house with them, they get homesick :)
I am a freelance creative, and currently traveling in between work. I love to explore new cities, and meet new people along the way. I'm a bit new to airbnb, but so far my experiences have been amazing! I love when friends stay in my home, so I like to be respectful in others.
5 things I can't live without:
Ramen, my little camera, sketchbook, a really dope pen.
So far I am in love with Madrid, but I am always up for falling in love ;)
Live long and prosper. X