The room is part of Froufrou House, a shared home situated in quiet neighborhood on North-East of Bandung.
Simply decorated and comfortable for 2 person.
Perfect for a short getaway or seasonal vacation with your friends and family!
PLEASE READ THROUGH BEFORE CONTACT HOST
• Prices vary depending on the season and number of guests.
• Calendar shows correct prices for 2 person.
• Maximum guests this room can accommodate is 2 person
Please contact me to check dates, tell me a bit about yourself and your trip BEFORE you request a booking. The calendar is accurate but I might be in communication with other guests.
Three things our guests love about our home are :
• Spacious, clean and neat
You can read all the previous reviews of how neat, clean and spacious the bedroom and living room are.
• The house design
Simplicity and function-oriented design. Although we have no fancy things in the house, but we love to make the good out of things, whether its a new bed or a hand-down couch.
• Attentive & supportive host
We have been hosting for a year now and we try our best to caters of our guest's need, so they will feel at home. Guests also love our guidance of the places to see and to eat in Bandung.
Two things our guests sometimes wishes was different :
Not in the heart of city.
But we are only 5KM away from Dago area (famous for factory outlets and places to eat) and you get to hear birds chirping, misty morning and cooler air.
• No AirCon (AC)
Nesting next to protected-forest in the North-East of Bandung, located 750m above sea level, and 21-24º C throughout the year, you will feel colder air here especially at night.
The room fits to 2 people comfortably with 2 single bed and sharing bathroom.
Yellow Room is part of Froufrou House, the two-storey tropical house with details as follow :
• communal working table,
• kitchen and pantry with dining table,
• porch/small terrace in front of the house (you may smoke here, please use the ashtray),
• our bedroom
• Blue Room and Yellow Room,
• 1 sharing bathroom with hot shower
• living room with flatscreen TV, Wii, DVD player and cable TV
• our kids' bedroom
LIVING ROOM ON 2ND FLOOR
There is a cozy living room with two couches, a flatscreen TV, Wii, & DVD player on second floor.
The WiFi is accessible inside the house so you can stay in touch with your loved ones.
KITCHEN & DINING ROOM ON 1ST FLOOR
All in one dining room with pantry and kitchen that fully equipped for light cook, all you need are groceries.
We provide :
• electric oven
• electric kettle to boil water
• sandwich toaster
• gas stove
Coffee, tea & mineral water are provided as well in the pantry.
Please help yourself and make yourself at home.
BATHROOM & AMENITIES
Hot shower is available.
We also provide you with towels, hair dryer, soap and shampoo.
You have access to all part of the house except our bedroom.
Me, my husband and our kids, are living in the same house. Please noted that we have an additional family member that was born on February 2017, a baby boy named baby Kai.
Although we live in the same building, we will give you your own privacy.
Most of the time we worked from home and away on weekend doing the wedding event.
Our kids goes to school at 6am and going back from school around 1pm to 3pm from Monday to Friday.
And most of the time they love to sleepover at their grandma's house on weekend.
Please don't be hesitate to drop us a chat and reach us whenever you need helps, we will certainly do our best to help you out.
Please noted that there's home construction going on right now in the neighbourhood, it's up to you to decide.
The working hours is from 8 am to 5 pm.
These are our other listing on airbnb :
Froufrou House >> https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/7126987
Blue Room >> https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/7341236
Kindly copy paste this link to get airbnb travel credit for first timer guest >> www.airbnb.com/c/windira?s=8
Kindly put this subject into your introduction message to us : "YELLOWROOM" so we know that you have read all the information about our house.
Thank you for choosing our house for your holiday!
• As you will be sharing this home with us, please be respectful of the house and our neighbours
• Only registered guests allowed.
If you bring extra person, they will be charged on the spot.
Children under 8 years old are free of charge.
• As you may have gathered, we are fun people who love people, but not too loud and too late nights. No loud noise after 10PM
• Sharing living room, kitchen, pantry & bathroom - kindly maintain the cleanliness after use
• Please bear in mind that each water heater capacity is 15L only, it need time to reheat.
• No parties, no outside visitors or overnight guests without prior approval from us
• Please do not consume food or beverage in the bedroom or in the living room, as this can cause damage to linens and stain on the sofa & cushions
• Smoking is allowed on the front porch only & please use the ashtray
• Always close the door behind you
• Please leave it as you found it
• Lastly, please help us to conserve water & electricity.
Thank you and happy travels!
I am a wedding planner and a wedding decorator. And my husband, Pandu, is a photographer.
We work from home on weekdays and mostly away on weekends for wedding or event.
We have plenty of free rooms at home, so we just listed out on airbnb. We'll be a nice host for your stay with us. It's a promise!