Unit #701W of the Splash Resort is a 7th Floor, CORNER (END), WEST, luxurious, OCEANFRONT (RIGHT ON THE BEACH) condominium, with about 1702 feet of living space, and spectacular, expansive, views of the Gulf of Mexico and white sands of Miramar Beach, and WESTERN VIEWS of spectacular sunsets, year round from FLOOR-TO-CEILING WINDOWS AND THREE SETS OF SLIDING GLASS DOORS present in each of the living room, the dining room, the master bedroom and another bedroom, and multiple covered balconies.
Unit #701W has 3 bedrooms (2 of which are MASTER bedrooms, and 1 of which includes a kitchenette with a sink, small refrigerator, microwave oven, kitchen cabinets, dish ware, glass ware and eating utencils) and 3 full bathrooms, and 3 separate covered balconies, which also have spectacular views of the ocean, sunsets (WESTERN views) and beach. The condominium has direct, private access to the ocean and beach, and sleeps up to 10 people.
This condo has a 65” LG HIGH-DEFINITION, SMART, FLAT SCREEN TELEVISION in the living room, a 50" FLAT SCREEN SONY OR SAMSUNG TELEVISION IN EACH OF THE TWO MASTER BEDROOMS, and a 32" television in a third bunk bedroom.
The condo also has a stacked Maytag Maxima 4.5 cubic foot capacity front-load clothing washer and a Maytag 7.4 cubic foot capacity electric clothing dryer, with the dryer stacked on top of the washer.
Each of the three bedrooms in this condo has its OWN balcony (i.e., there are THREE separate balconies in this condo).
The condo has a large, very comfortable, sectional that includes two chase lounges on either end, and can comfortably seat 7-8 guests, as well as two separate, matching, large, comfortable chairs.
All sheets present in the condo are at least 400 thread count and very comfortable. The mattresses in the two master bedrooms are "pillow-top" mattresses, which are also very comfortable.
The condo is decorated with a significant amount of original art procured from local artists in the Panama City Beach, Destin and surrounding areas.
Because this condo is a CORNER (END) UNIT, it has MORE FLOOR-TO-CEILING WINDOWS AND SLIDING GLASS DOORS, AND MORE VIEWS OF THE OCEAN, BEACH AND SUNSETS, in comparison with similar-sized condos in the SPLASH Resort (or other resorts) that are not corner (end) unit condos.
Because this condo is on the 7th FLOOR of the SPLASH Resort, A USE OF ELEVATORS CAN BE AVOIDED by guests, if desired, to access both the condo and the sky walk.
This condominium includes HIGH-QUALITY TILE THROUGHOUT most of it, and PURGO FLOORING in the lock-out room, all of which is typically far more sanitary, allergen free, durable, and easy to keep clean, and stain free, in comparison with carpeting. There is no carpeting in the condo (other than a few small area rugs).
The condominium is beautifully decorated with very high quality furnishings, art work, lighting and accessories, including granite counter tops throughout, several Quoizel lamps, and a new air conditioner. The condominium has cable TV and Internet, a garbage disposal, two coffee pots, a large, full kitchen with all amenities and high-quality utensils, dishware, cookware and bake ware, a separate kitchenette (in the second master bedroom), a full size washer and dryer, air conditioning and electric heat. Towels and linens are provided.
The owners have hired their own private cleaners to clean this condo, and ensure that the cleaners have plenty of time to clean the condo properly between each sets of guests.
Very beneficially for guests, the SPLASH Resort has the following NUMEROUS AMENITIES, which provide lots of fun, and convenience, for guests of all ages, and for the entire family:
(1) Being adjacent with the beach and the beautiful Gulf of Mexico;
(2) Having a large, covered, heated pool with a large, covered, Jacuzzi;
(3) Having a large sunbathing pool with beach benches;
(4) Having a heated lazy river;
(5) Having an interactive children's water park with Aqua Play Pools including water slides and spray toys;
(6) Having a pool-side bar and grill;
(7) Having a Li'l tot splash pad;
(8) Having a state-of-the art fitness facility overlooking the beach that includes weights, dumbbells, treadmills and bikes;
(9) Having a "dive-in" movie theater;
(10) Having an arcade;
(11) Having a beach service (seasonal, and for an additional fee);
(12) Having a mini grocery store;
(13) Having a coffee / ice cream shop;
(14) Having a covered parking garage connected to a Sky Bridge including beautiful views of the Gulf of Mexico;
(15) Having a sky-walk entry to the main resort buildings;
(16) Being attached to an Alvin's Island beach store having numerous beach items and apparel for sale;
(17) Having high-speed Internet (free); and
(18) Having cable television.
Weekly or monthly (certain months) rentals are available year round to individuals that are at least 25 years old (including families with children).
Snowbirds are welcome.
No smoking is permitted.
Guests have access to all of the numerous unique amenities at the Splash Resort that are described in this listing.
The owners manage this condo themselves and are very responsive to their guests.
The owners own two other 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom, condos in the Panama City Beach area (Unit #6 and Unit #11 at Bonita Beach on Front Beach Road), and have been managing these condos themselves for many years.
The rental agreement that must be executed includes a significant amount of information about the condo and the Splash Resort.
Each group of guests will have to check in with desk personnel at the Splash Resort, provide proper identification, complete a short form, and pay a one-time $20.00 fee to the resort for parking passes and wrist bands for the amenities. The $20.00 fee covers all of the guests staying at the condo.
- A rental agreement must be executed.
- The cancellation clause in the rental agreement controls cancellations.
- Trip insurance can be procured by guests to protect themselves in an event of a cancellation, as is discussed in the rental agreement.
- Sales tax of 12.5% is collected from guests and paid,
- Copies of two drivers licenses are required to rent.
- Guests must be 25 years or age or older to rent.
My name is Roberta Hastreiter-Heady. I am in the pink sweater and yellow shirt in the profile picture. I graduated from Purdue University (West Lafayette, IN) and attended law school at Marquette University (Milwaukee, WI). I have been employed as an intellectual property attorney by Locke Lord LLP in Atlanta, Georgia for 15 years, and was previously employed by Abbott Laboratories and by G.D. Searle & Co. in the Chicago suburbs. I have been married for 33 years to Dale Heady and have four children who currently attend, or have graduated from, the Georgia Institute of Technology (Atlanta, GA).
Updated - May 30, 2013