Amazing very modern Town House, 250m to Bondi Beach & Tamarama Beach, with a wanderful garden balcony with sea views.
Located in a neighbourhood filled with cafes, restaurants, wine bars; and many public transport options nearby.
Welcome to my home, only 300m from the iconic Bondi Beach and even closer to Tamarama Beach and Costal Walk.
Best Bondy Beach & Tamarama Beach Location My place is located in a quiet and peaceful neighbourhood, yet only minutes walk away to coffee shops, bars and the beach.
What makes your room so livable and unique is that it has its own ensuite bathroom, indoor secure carspace, incluse private outdoor Garden and personal entrance and exit by choce.
The privet Room & Garden is at the Grand-Flor of Rowland Ave, but the 2 Entries are from the 1st floor to Flatcher St. with our House free parking in the front little Park if avalable.
- Ensuite Bathroom with a proper modern Bath and 2 privet Toilets.
- Main Entry, via our main modern Entrace! Also your
Private entrance and exit by choice via the garage lift, ajoining your Privet Room Area.- Free Wireless Internet, CD player and TV in our Room
- Two Bicycles to use; Not always left in good condition by previous Guest!
- 8km from Sydney CBD, easy access to bus/train services
- Close to coffee shops, restaurants & bars
- BBQ facility coffee machine and 9.5 pH Kangen Akaline Water for fast Healing.
- Living area with TV, media centre, Foxtel IQ
- Quiet neighbourhood
- 2 minutes from the Famous Costal Walk; Bondi Beach-Bronte-Coogee cliff walk
- Outdoor gyms at Tamarama and Bondi Beach
- Fresh Ocean Pool at Icebergs free club in Bondi Beach
- Fitness first at nearby Bondi Junction
- Huge shopping mall at Bondi Junction & Public Transport 10m from your room
- Friendly host that will provide you with travel tips and recommendations
- Best place to live in Sydney!
Please note this is a room in a shared 2 bedroom Townhouse.
I am a retired professional who has lived in Sydney for many years but is constantly travelling. I speak many European languages, am very easy going and enjoy meeting people from all over the world.
There are many special events in Bondi and I am more than happy to talk to you about places to visit. Don't hesitate to send me a message or we can go out for a coffee together.
No smoking inside the house, but there is an outdoor table and chairs in your privet little garden with an ashtray provided if you are that way inclined.
For hygienic reasons, and for keeping the room free of insects and bad odours, please don’t bring food to your room.
For eating or preparing light meals: Use only the Kitchen, Living room and BBQ outdoor facilities only. Thank You