BEST LOCATION at the intersection of Toronto's trendiest neighbourhoods (The Annex, Kensington Market, Chinatown, Harbord Village). Steps away from public transit, cafes, pharmacy, banks, bars & restaurants. Cool, spacious unit on ground level of a Victorian house. 1 BR with queen bed & double sofa bed. Netflix, Wifi & parking. Fully equipped kitchen. Right across The University of Toronto's School of Architecture.
Our space is actually spacious! This is a hard find in Toronto. We are lucky to live here & at such an amazing location in the city. Our home is tastefully decorated with trinkets & treasures from our adventures or local flea markets. Our furnishings are a mix of new pieces & mid-century modern finds.
Do not hesitate to contact me. Would happily recommend the best restaurants, bars, must-sees! We love our city!
- Please treat the space as if it's your own!
- We live here 100% of the time apart from when we are sharing our home with fellow Airbnb-ers.
- No smoking. There's a porch out front.
- No parties/events. Our neighbours are cool but we want to be respectful.
- No pets.
- We welcome kids. But please know that our space is not baby-proofed or safe-guarded for small children.
- Please let us know of any damages during your stay so we can repair them in time for the next guests.